Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

That's very disappointing.

Just so we are clear and all your supporters can relax, I wasn't doubting your info at all, I just found it very hard to believe they wouldn't release that pair when people have already posted the silver/pair production model in hand with all the other winter 2013 training lines.  I was just trying to be optimistic since we've already seen the completed shoe that they would release it, especially when it is the signature athlete's actual team shoe.  It would be like the LeBron XI not releasing in the Heat colorway, seems crazy, but I believe you when you say they aren't going to release it.  Everyone can take a deep breath, I wasn't pretending to have some "insider" knowledge or saying JM wasn't right, just hoping for a colorway to release that represented my team and hometown...shame on me.
JM says his info doesn't treat us like children and tease us but can you blame the people for thinking nike wouldn't release a team color for their sig athlete's team?
Man, I'm thinking some ya'll haven't been in the Kobe 8 thread.  According to sources in there, Nike has no intention of dropping an actual Laker colorway for a sig player who has been with the lakers his whole career.  With the amount of red shoe snike has dropped for his line you would think he played for the bulls or heat smfh.  So it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't drop an actual Lions cw for cj81

These just arrived yesterday.

All day I was sitting at work watching the shipping confirmation page.

Congrats on scooping that pair, I have mine still and have rocked them probably about 4 times. They break necks because they are rare. How did you get these?

Nice pickup.
laugh.gif
at that gif.
Thanks, guy even included the socks.

Where did you find them and for how much.... i need these in a 13 and have been searching every where and a no luck!!!

Oh they cost a few dollars, dudes were recently trying to charge $500+. I think these were certainly a QS release judging by his availability. Glad I found a guy who was reasonable. $250

Eastbay removed the discount restriction from the Motor City and Lions but not the Sandy Creek and Tigers. Now to wait for the price reduction!
Thanks for the heads up... Repped. I found the Motor Citys at my local Champs, but the only size they were sold out of was my size 10. Went home and ordered my size online using my $15 rewards discount and free shipping. $105 shipped is good enough for me.

Javier

Last edited:
^ If saving $5 more would've been better, you could've use code LKS137EB for $20 off.

Sandy Creek and Lions are now discountable too.

Last edited:
I'm SUPER happy now - Champs sent a 20% off discount code to all VIP members last night - it's good for 2 days (EMCH3T68).  I called customer service this morning, and since my order from yesterday hadn't shipped yet, they cancelled it and made a new order.  $119.99 - 20% discount code - $15 rewards dollars = $80.99 SHIPPED.  Not bad at all.

Javier

Last edited:
Even better! lol I'd jump on it for that price but I don't have any rewards :frown: I have to wait until the retail price is lower then apply the code or NDC has the 25% clearance sale again.

These just arrived yesterday.

All day I was sitting at work watching the shipping confirmation page.

I actually heard less than 500 pairs made of these, don't know how accurate that is but these are so dope. Now I need to wear mine tonight
DAMN now that explains why so many were trying to charge $500 for them.  DAMN.  These might not see the light of day anytime soon.

Oh they cost a few dollars, dudes were recently trying to charge $500+. I think these were certainly a QS release judging by his availability. Glad I found a guy who was reasonable. $250

Found a guy who was selling $325 PayPal gift here for my sz. For sure legit, don't mind the gift. But after hearing that it can be had for $250, $75 more is too much. I was alrdy eh on $300.

Back
Top Bottom