Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^Pretty sure Mercer sold out of them. So far they're the only ones who've released them. But I believe another member said NT Vegas has them in stock (they just haven't hit the floor yet, waiting to hear from Nike 1st).
That was me and yeah talked with Vegas employee about the entire megatron debacle for a good 5+ mins

I'd give em a call tomorrow i bet they start selling them

10.5 huarache plz. i can take it or leave it with the hoodie but would rather take. But for sure the huarache. There should be more love for this besides the fact it is megatron, but it looks pretty nice too

CJ Huarache's are available @ Yardline now...

And...FYI...Derrell Revis will be making an appearance there today as well...

Zoom Revis will be available for sale...

JM

The champs store in dearborn fair lane town center has the t-shirts in all's sizes...and gloves...anyone has a xxl or XL hoodie they r willing to sell let me know

Sorry for the confusion. The shirt I posted is NOT the back of the Nike one rather a collab between Illest and Transformers.

Went to NTLV yesterday to pick up my DB 9's. No signs of the huaraches. Had some gloves left. $100. Asked about the hoodies and they had just sold out. Still had the foams. Not sure on the size run but they're probably doing phone orders by now.

honestly everyone looking for the hoodie, don't pay reseller prices. the hoodie is cheaply screened.
I wouldn't do that to begin with. If I don't get it at retail or with my coupon its no loss for me. I just hate how poorly this release has been handled.

Back
Top Bottom