Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Anyone from NT planning on lining up in the morning for the Las Vegas release?

^^^ If anyone is grab me a 13 and I wil do you a favor I PROMISE.....I'm from MI and we got screwed on this release more than anyone.  We are the home state and barely got anything and when we did 1 person bought it all.  I called every day and they had no info then magically had them and sold out.

^^^ If anyone is grab me a 13 and I wil do you a favor I PROMISE.....I'm from MI and we got screwed on this release more than anyone.  We are the home state and barely got anything and when we did 1 person bought it all.  I called every day and they had no info then magically had them and sold out.
Yeah this same clown has every single pair on ebay starting at 200.00 each and wants 75 bucks for the t-shirts and 175 for gloves....so...so sad...i put all my money that this guy is friends or family of the manager of that store...Nt fam do this guy a favor don't buy anything from him!!!!

Just got a response from Nikestore about the huraches on twitter...they said they will not be online

Last edited:
thanks a lot bro...im hoping that ill be able to get a phone order or something how long is the line?

I got there 25 minutes before opening and was 3rd in line; although the line had 20 or so people once it opened.
I asked the lady about how many pairs they had, and like always, they didn't give me much to go on ("We still have all size available" :-/).
I tried to get back at the end of the line, but was told I could only purchase one.

Back
Top Bottom