Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

great pics up there.

i decided to remove them from my cart last minute because of the pictures they had up...
i wasn't sure if i was gonna get the NDC photo pairs or the @Nikeprotraining pics from yesterday. SMH!!!

not a lesean fan but nice shoes nonetheless. i hope we can get more PEs like this.

It literally angered me to see the colors

If i was a eagles fan i would be heated

If they gave me some mojo huaraches (someone whos actually led the league in rushing before),,,, and didnt gimme jags colors, but sayyyyyy seahawks colors? Or aomething else, i would riot haha

Lile literally how did they get pushed all the way through nike and everyones just like,,,," yeah lets go with these"

Megatron i can see because of the transformers theme

Now if i were a seahwks fan, bet yo *** i would have these n a sherm jersey

Dude is a monster

I'm an Eagles fan and it doesn't bother me. Maybe they didn't want to limit their buyers to Philly fans. After reading how many dudes pitched a fit in the 91 trainer thread about how they won't cop the Bo's because of the Raiders theme I don't blame them. Anyway these are more about marketing Shady then the Eagles plus they probably wanted to hurry them out before he throws another groupie off of a party bus and does jail time, lol.

It literally angered me to see the colors

If i was a eagles fan i would be heated

If they gave me some mojo huaraches (someone whos actually led the league in rushing before),,,, and didnt gimme jags colors, but sayyyyyy seahawks colors? Or aomething else, i would riot haha

Lile literally how did they get pushed all the way through nike and everyones just like,,,," yeah lets go with these"

Megatron i can see because of the transformers theme

Now if i were a seahwks fan, bet yo *** i would have these n a sherm jersey

Dude is a monster
I picked em up cuz they are legitamate seahawks colors haha! Could walk around century link saying they are Sherm P.E's

I thought about buying these new huaraches but I just couldn't get with the shade of green. Still looking for my Megatron Huaraches though

Eastbay Rep, any info on the Megatron sandy creek collection? Will this be the cleats, trainers or both?

These came out on EastBay. I know cause I ordered a pair. You had to search "Free Shield" and not Lesean or anything. Can't wait.

Lol nvm, you all are talking about the Megatron ones. I like watching the Eagles...and the Seahawks, so these will work well.

Last edited:
Nice! If anyone finds an 11 through 12 for 250 or less please let me know! Still need a pair.

anyone know if those trainers are going to look like the yellow ones he had on? I tried getting photos from Nike this morning online but they had nothing in their system

anyone know if those trainers are going to look like the yellow ones he had on? I tried getting photos from Nike this morning online but they had nothing in their system
The color scheme is different. These will be white/navy/red. If they look as good as they sound these should be dope

Not sure where else to post this but there are still Shady Huaraches available at Champs/Yardline in Wayne, NJ. I picked up a pair of those and the JJ Watt Free Trainer 5.0s earlier today :smokin.

Damn. Champs didn't double box my McCoys. Looks like the UPS man tied them to the back of his truck. Thankfully the kicks lived. Last time I order from there. Apparently only limited releases are worthy of double boxing according to the rep I spoke with.

Back
Top Bottom