Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

If anyone in this thread needs a pair of DS SC II Megatron Trainers for retail in a Size 8 hit me up. Would rather hook up a fellow NT'er. Cheers!

Have these begun to hit outlets? Waiting for the Tigers and Fright Night pairs to go on discount from full priced at my Champs.

Just sold my size 10 megatron pack for 800 :frown:
I wanted to keep it but needed the cash fast for something. I'm gonna regret it

Just sold my size 10 megatron pack for 800 :frown:
must be getting married... sorry to hear you got tricked in to one pu*** for the rest of your life... lol jk

Just sold my size 10 megatron pack for 800
frown.gif

I could have bought a pack for 600-650 but the person made a mistake, thought they were size 13 but were actually 12.....so sad

Just sold my size 10 megatron pack for 800
frown.gif

local or shipped?  how much was it to ship?

I'm waiting til the draft or next season to put mine for sale

local or shipped?  how much was it to ship?

I'm waiting til the draft or next season to put mine for sale

Local. I honestly don't see these going up in price much. Packs are lowering in price and not moving at all on eBay

Last edited:
One of my boys sold his pack for $2300 a few days after we all won our raffles. The other 2 are still trying to sell theirs and they can't move them for ****. They both had offers for $1600 but wouldn't take them. Mine won't be sold :lol:.

One of my boys sold his pack for $2300 a few days after we all won our raffles. The other 2 are still trying to sell theirs and they can't move them for ****. They both had offers for $1600 but wouldn't take them. Mine won't be sold
laugh.gif
This. I had a feeling when the hype around the release died down that most people who got the pack, that didn't want it for themselves, would have a hard time unloading them if they waited too long. @Nickthestick91  PM me what sizes your buddies have. Thanks!

Ive had an extra pair of CJ trainer 2s for a little bit now,  its not moving on here or on ebay.   if anyone wants it for retail let me know.  sorry for posting buy/sell stuff.  I wont post this again, just trying to get rid of this extra pair.

Ive had an extra pair of CJ trainer 2s for a little bit now,  its not moving on here or on ebay.   if anyone wants it for retail let me know.  sorry for posting buy/sell stuff.  I wont post this again, just trying to get rid of this extra pair.
size?

^, 9.5, its in his sig. I knew those packs were just gonna sit, dudes were buying em up and the hype died so fast on these. Its not a lot of people that wanted that football cleat as much and yeah Transformer fans liked the Cube but do they all really care about CJ? Hell naw. It was a really odd mix.

I wouldn't have bought that pack for retail.

And I'm lightweight obsessed with Calvin Johnson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom