Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I've always wondered how they can use Kanye's beat without getting sued or something? Like I know all mixtapes use other rappers beats how can they do this without permission?

you gonna have to give back that SN duke
laugh.gif

"Susan Boyle sold millions.
Z100 compilation CDs sell pretty good too.

I guess we should all aspire to be more like Susuan Boyle and Z100 compliation discs?

Its 2010 bro. Record sales in Hip Hop hold very little weight unless youre...

Jay
Eml
Ye
Wezy
.....Maybe Drake"

Hey I agree with you 10000%. That was my point all along, that this Dipstick stan ninjapoop wants to talk about "buzz" in music and compared to the rest of music they don't even move the needle on the popularity meter in HIP-HOP now much less MUSIC. At least the average popular music listener can tell you who Jay, Em and 'Ye are.Actually, no, YOU'RE an idiot too. Of COURSE record sales/downloads matter. People who argue otherwise are the ones like you and ninjastan who want to disregard the real world.

I guess we should all aspire to be more like Susuan Boyle and Z100 compliation discs?

Jay
Eml
Ye
Wezy
.....Maybe Drake"

Hey I agree with you 10000%. That was my point all along, that this Dipstick stan ninjapoop wants to talk about "buzz" in music and compared to the rest of music they don't even move the needle on the popularity meter in HIP-HOP now much less MUSIC. At least the average popular music listener can tell you who Jay, Em and 'Ye are.Actually, no, YOU'RE an idiot too. Of COURSE record sales/downloads matter. People who argue otherwise are the ones like you and ninjastan who want to disregard the real world.

"I already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick"

I'm old enough to travel around the US without a curfew restriction though. And them dudes you're busy defending the honor of like you're some damn fairytale prince, AIN'T. POPULAR.

"I already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick"

I'm old enough to travel around the US without a curfew restriction though. And them dudes you're busy defending the honor of like you're some damn fairytale prince, AIN'T. POPULAR.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses"

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips.
2e548si.gif

i already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick 
laugh.gif

every club in NYC that plays rap music has a OBLIGATORY 20-30 min diplomats set. you just exposing yourself  more and more junior...

oh i get it, you just salty that NYC >>*? too bad & get in line.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's how I know you're not in the clubs like that.  I was at M2 and Plumm last night.  Didn't hear a PEEP of any Dip Set yet I heard Wocka, Gucci, and Minaj tracks...No Dips, though.

Seriously, what clubs are you at in the City that are devoting 20-30 minute sets to the Dips every night? 

And that whole Pacha #+%$ you and Diego are on is a lame attempt at side stepping the entire argument.
laugh.gif
  Me throwing Pacha out there clearly went over your head.  I'm still waiting to hear these clubs you be at that's playing 30 minute Dip sets though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"Until some wild drastic $$#% happens any time soon...Radio/Club Spins still = Masses"

And guess what? That ALSO doesn't help the Dips.
2e548si.gif

i already can tell you not even old enuff to get into clubs...you a pip squeak posting from a old sidekick 
laugh.gif

every club in NYC that plays rap music has a OBLIGATORY 20-30 min diplomats set. you just exposing yourself  more and more junior...

oh i get it, you just salty that NYC >>*? too bad & get in line.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's how I know you're not in the clubs like that.  I was at M2 and Plumm last night.  Didn't hear a PEEP of any Dip Set yet I heard Wocka, Gucci, and Minaj tracks...No Dips, though.

Seriously, what clubs are you at in the City that are devoting 20-30 minute sets to the Dips every night? 

And that whole Pacha #+%$ you and Diego are on is a lame attempt at side stepping the entire argument.
laugh.gif
  Me throwing Pacha out there clearly went over your head.  I'm still waiting to hear these clubs you be at that's playing 30 minute Dip sets though...
nerd.gif

Jay
Eml
Ye
Wezy
.....Maybe Drake"

laugh.gif
  i can SMELL suburbia through your keyboard ...you ain't oout nuffin but gettin picked up from soccer practice in da swagger wagon...you know NOTHING about

this hiphop music.

Jay
Eml
Ye
Wezy
.....Maybe Drake"

laugh.gif
  i can SMELL suburbia through your keyboard ...you ain't oout nuffin but gettin picked up from soccer practice in da swagger wagon...you know NOTHING about

this hiphop music.

I'm old enough to travel around the US without a curfew restriction though.

6glv7r.gif

junior gonna spend his prepaid sidekick mins on me
laugh.gif

ninjahood gotta be the most far gone person from reality that ive ever encountered...
says da unemployed pothead from ohio...da last CD you bought was kid cudi and before that you ain't listen to rap music in 5 years...your opinion on rap is toilet

stool worthy time.

I'm old enough to travel around the US without a curfew restriction though.

6glv7r.gif

junior gonna spend his prepaid sidekick mins on me
laugh.gif

ninjahood gotta be the most far gone person from reality that ive ever encountered...
says da unemployed pothead from ohio...da last CD you bought was kid cudi and before that you ain't listen to rap music in 5 years...your opinion on rap is toilet

stool worthy time.

Nah ninjastan, I'm just not ignorant. It doesn't matter where the hell you're from, if people listen to your music they ALL count, and the music listening population is NOT restricted to your area (especially in today's age of Internet). If they're not, then they're not.

And since it IS hip-hop music, check the dudes that are getting the MOST radio play, sales and downloads in recent years. Are the Dipsticks up there? Or are you gonna show off your lame gif hunting skills again instead of actually posting an intelligent and rational rebuttal?

Nah ninjastan, I'm just not ignorant. It doesn't matter where the hell you're from, if people listen to your music they ALL count, and the music listening population is NOT restricted to your area (especially in today's age of Internet). If they're not, then they're not.

And since it IS hip-hop music, check the dudes that are getting the MOST radio play, sales and downloads in recent years. Are the Dipsticks up there? Or are you gonna show off your lame gif hunting skills again instead of actually posting an intelligent and rational rebuttal?

Back
Top Bottom