Cam dissin' Kanye

Dipset is " MAJOR " players?

That just shows how biased/stanish you are, they've got a lukewarm buzz right now but thats it. Just because miss info talks about you, or the hip hop sites yappin doesnt make you a major player, chit if thats the case Kat Stacks should be proud.

The movement is done fam, just like all other movements fade away, just like the Roc, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Death Row, No Limit etc. Let it go, this is just a half #@%ed attempt by some down on their luck dudes. Nobody will be whisperin about these dudes in a few months. Believe That!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

DID THIS N***ER REALLY JUST SAY CAM BIRTHED WEEZY?!?!?!?!?!?!
he sorta did

Weezy stole dipsets whole swag
juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT's music perception compared to da real world = SUPER LEFT
!$!! !$!! !$!! lets look at the real serious breakthrough here

Ninjahood just posted a regular size picture
eek.gif

he sorta did

juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
@ NT's Kanye slurpers trying they HARDEST to write off cam'ron and da dipset.....now they mad
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and then da same dudes will tell you Curren$y and Wiz are more popping in da streets then jim jones, cam, and juelz
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

he sorta did

juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
LOL

J.Cole Alone > dips and they benchright now

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

he sorta did

juelz5-445x224.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
LOL

J.Cole Alone > dips and they benchright now

laugh.gif
It's funny seeing Ninjahood say +$#+ like..."
im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind..."

He just doesn't see it...

It's almost like watching an abandoned son still waiting by the door for his pops to come back from the store with eggs and that pack of cigarettes...

laugh.gif
It's funny seeing Ninjahood say +$#+ like..."
im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind..."

He just doesn't see it...

It's almost like watching an abandoned son still waiting by the door for his pops to come back from the store with eggs and that pack of cigarettes...

w/e....kanye gotta do interviews sooner or later, so does cam and jim and juelz....NTers love to write off ppl until things it slaps em in

da face....cam too big to ignore..ya know that....i know that...kanye knows that 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

and as far as da dips is "done" salute da warm up record and its already a party wrecka in da boros

Nobody will be whisperin about these dudes in a few months. Believe That!!!
laugh.gif
sure guy..... i already see threads similar to this one on similar sites, flex already know was good, hot 97 and da rest of da world heard da slap....since when

is it in Kanye's personality to "ignore" a direct slap...son was breaking down on twitter a couple weeks ago apologizing to that damn white girl for interrupting her award.acceptence.

THIS IS ONLY DA BEGINING.....
pimp.gif

w/e....kanye gotta do interviews sooner or later, so does cam and jim and juelz....NTers love to write off ppl until things it slaps em in

da face....cam too big to ignore..ya know that....i know that...kanye knows that 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

and as far as da dips is "done" salute da warm up record and its already a party wrecka in da boros

Nobody will be whisperin about these dudes in a few months. Believe That!!!
laugh.gif
sure guy..... i already see threads similar to this one on similar sites, flex already know was good, hot 97 and da rest of da world heard da slap....since when

is it in Kanye's personality to "ignore" a direct slap...son was breaking down on twitter a couple weeks ago apologizing to that damn white girl for interrupting her award.acceptence.

THIS IS ONLY DA BEGINING.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Wasn't Mase supposedly making a  comeback soon too 
laugh.gif

can't make a comeback when as far as contracts is concerned your +*#%@* by puff daddy.

laugh.gif

can't make a comeback when as far as contracts is concerned your +*#%@* by puff daddy.

laugh.gif

Yeah took that man 10 years to get an OK to perform with other artist. Maybe he'll be able to make an album in 20
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah took that man 10 years to get an OK to perform with other artist. Maybe he'll be able to make an album in 20
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

Lets not get carried away homie.
As uncalled for as that diss was, I still got some faith in that comeback.

You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay. 

Duece playing checkers while everyone else playing chess...
laugh.gif

of course cam & jim dissed em strategically....now you got da whole net & radio talking about it, and you'd be a FOOL not to think kanye not gonna address it cuz its gonna

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set, or you forgot when

Jim jones hood winked Jay-z into dissing him AND THEN proceeded to jump of da diss remix adlibbing jigga
laugh.gif
...now like i said PAGES AGO had da diss just been full

of salt OF COURSE it would've been foul of cam, but since its derived from da TRUTH is clean shot at him.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...i would pay money too see your face when ether dropped.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

Lets not get carried away homie.
As uncalled for as that diss was, I still got some faith in that comeback.

You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay. 

Duece playing checkers while everyone else playing chess...
laugh.gif

of course cam & jim dissed em strategically....now you got da whole net & radio talking about it, and you'd be a FOOL not to think kanye not gonna address it cuz its gonna

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set, or you forgot when

Jim jones hood winked Jay-z into dissing him AND THEN proceeded to jump of da diss remix adlibbing jigga
laugh.gif
...now like i said PAGES AGO had da diss just been full

of salt OF COURSE it would've been foul of cam, but since its derived from da TRUTH is clean shot at him.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...i would pay money too see your face when ether dropped.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

Cam and the Dips are not relevant.

yeah...cuz if your not in da same breath as justin bieber you a nobody
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif
Seriously though, what clubs in NYC are you at that is playin' Speakin' in Tongues and Salute Me?  I have tables at clubs 4 nights out the week and I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Gettin' spins at them dried up, hood rat infested spots in Washington Heights don't really mean +!!%
laugh.gif

"and im also gonna need yall to tell me which artist are "relevant" bcuz if it isnt somebody in that original list i posted then how are they anymore relevant than dipset"

Jay is relevant. 'Ye is relevant. Em is relevant. Drake is relevant. Justin Bieber is UBER-relevant.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind them again so i can see ya hop right back on da meat pole.

i can ASSURE you Hammerstein ballroom is gonna be a asylum when da dips in full touchdown in november...irrelevant....pssh NT need to get out of a cave and go

to a damn club.
laugh.gif
Seriously though, what clubs in NYC are you at that is playin' Speakin' in Tongues and Salute Me?  I have tables at clubs 4 nights out the week and I've never heard Tenjune, Kiss and Fly, M2, Suzie Wong's, Touch, Pacha, Nikki Beach, Pink Elephant, Marquee, Lotus, etc play either of these tracks and if they did I must have been in the restroom pissin' or they played the tracks before 11pm.

Gettin' spins at them dried up, hood rat infested spots in Washington Heights don't really mean +!!%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so you got a table at "pacha" ( a known gayish/rave club)  talking smack about uptown clubs? da nerve....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

besides da clubs around my way is all dominican....less then 10% of da playlist is english anyways, try again sir.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so you got a table at "pacha" ( a known gayish/rave club)  talking smack about uptown clubs? da nerve....
laugh.gif
grin.gif

besides da clubs around my way is all dominican....less then 10% of da playlist is english anyways, try again sir.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Pacha is gay?
laugh.gif
  That just goes to show that you haven't stepped foot in any relevant, big time clubs in NYC.  And I'm not talkin' the burroughs, mijo.  I'm talkin' right in Manhattan, not the rundown spots you call clubs
sick.gif

Like I said, I've NEVER heard either Dip related tracks in the clubs I've mentioned but I've damn sure heard Power, Forever Young, Empire State of Mind, etc and even at Pacha, which is known for its house/mashup tracks they've played house mashups of Power.  I can guarantee Runaway will be getting spins there as well.

So again, what clubs are you hittin' in NYC that ACTUALLY MATTER that are playin' Salute and Speakin in Tongues?

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

to a damn club.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Pacha is gay?
laugh.gif
  That just goes to show that you haven't stepped foot in any relevant, big time clubs in NYC.  And I'm not talkin' the burroughs, mijo.  I'm talkin' right in Manhattan, not the rundown spots you call clubs
sick.gif

Like I said, I've NEVER heard either Dip related tracks in the clubs I've mentioned but I've damn sure heard Power, Forever Young, Empire State of Mind, etc and even at Pacha, which is known for its house/mashup tracks they've played house mashups of Power.  I can guarantee Runaway will be getting spins there as well.

So again, what clubs are you hittin' in NYC that ACTUALLY MATTER that are playin' Salute and Speakin in Tongues?

Back
Top Bottom