Cam dissin' Kanye

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Washed up rappers with no buzz gotta get the hype going somehow.

Yea but they should've actually dissed someone who would actually take the bait and diss them back. Kanye and Jay won't respond and all people are gonna do is laugh at Jimmy and Cam for this. Guess we won't be hearing any Cam and Kanye collabo's anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Washed up rappers with no buzz gotta get the hype going somehow.

Yea but they should've actually dissed someone who would actually take the bait and diss them back. Kanye and Jay won't respond and all people are gonna do is laugh at Jimmy and Cam for this. Guess we won't be hearing any Cam and Kanye collabo's anytime soon.

Since these are my 2 favs, them going back and forth would be intersting. Won't happen tho... Or maybe...
Would much rather see them collab.

Since these are my 2 favs, them going back and forth would be intersting. Won't happen tho... Or maybe...
Would much rather see them collab.

It's funny because I was gonna make a thread the other day about how I hope they collab again.

It's funny because I was gonna make a thread the other day about how I hope they collab again.

Who checks for Cam in 2010 tho.... or since 2005 for that matter!
He just need to be promoting his artist and fallback on the rapping!

Who checks for Cam in 2010 tho.... or since 2005 for that matter!
He just need to be promoting his artist and fallback on the rapping!

Even though that video doesn't really support my thoughts I think Ye got way too much respect for Cam to even respond. Cam a clown for this one though.

Even though that video doesn't really support my thoughts I think Ye got way too much respect for Cam to even respond. Cam a clown for this one though.

Back
Top Bottom