Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuff To go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipset Ain't getting no play"

It's okay, ninjastan. Maybe one day when you're old "enuf" (Is that how it's spelled? Or is it "enuff"?) to actually venture three feet from your mom's apartment steps, you'll finally get to see the rest of the world out there...a world that doesn't really care for the Dipsticks.

lol how you know everything,yet dont know how to use the quote button

first of all eff the dips,i was rockin wit'em when they were puttin out a lot of music,but once they started beefin its never been the same

and i really cant rock wit kanye or jay

kanye is just too gay

and jay is one of the biggest frauds in the game

when people like them and wayne and drake are on top of hip-hop,then anyone who was alive when hip-hop was good would know that it sucks now

and some of yall think kanye is a good artists
indifferent.gif
eek.gif

yall need to stop listening to music

someone like prince is a good artist,someone who actually writes music,or plays an instrument

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry *#% primitive raps over them

and yall are like "ZOMG KANYE!"

he cant flip a sample like any of the real greats (premier,rza,pete rock) but yall wanna hail him as an all time great producer

and he cant rap worth a @%* but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

i like a lot of his stuff but when people overrate him i just
laugh.gif

he on a sidekick thats why, talkin tuff thru them keys that can't negotiate simple javascript 
laugh.gif

da more i talk to this twerp da more i realize this dude hasn't even gone thru puberty yet...yo money do me a favor and learn how to wipe your +@! before you

address me
laugh.gif
..im like decade plus older then you, your hiphop knowledge is basura, talkin about cam's best album was on da ROC.....EVERYONE who actually

listens to rap music know Cam's best album was SDE.

dipset hasn't even go into album mode yet and they everywhere..just wait till each of their individual obligations are satisfied ( jim's solo, Vado & cam's album, etc)

and they concentrate on that major label return with their next installment of da diplomat immunity series.
pimp.gif

hammer stein ballroom bout to be a problem for black friday.

he on a sidekick thats why, talkin tuff thru them keys that can't negotiate simple javascript 
laugh.gif

da more i talk to this twerp da more i realize this dude hasn't even gone thru puberty yet...yo money do me a favor and learn how to wipe your +@! before you

address me
laugh.gif
..im like decade plus older then you, your hiphop knowledge is basura, talkin about cam's best album was on da ROC.....EVERYONE who actually

dipset hasn't even go into album mode yet and they everywhere..just wait till each of their individual obligations are satisfied ( jim's solo, Vado & cam's album, etc)

and they concentrate on that major label return with their next installment of da diplomat immunity series.
pimp.gif

The funny iish is a Dips song over a Kanye beat w/ or w/o a Ye feature woulda gave them more of a buzz than a diss track aimed towards him.

The funny iish is a Dips song over a Kanye beat w/ or w/o a Ye feature woulda gave them more of a buzz than a diss track aimed towards him.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Exactly and i know Jim was behind this nut @#% idea SMH

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Exactly and i know Jim was behind this nut @#% idea SMH

Anyone can say anything over the 'Net, ninjakid. A "decade older", lol whatever makes you feel like a grown-up. Don't you have spelling and grammar homework to do this weekend? From your posts it seems like you need some more practice...by the way, go back and find the part where I said Cam's best album was on the ROC. All I said was that some people feel ROC Cam is better than current Cam.

HITMO and Jules, I don't care if you like Cam, Jay, Kanye, or whatever you listen to. The point is that right now the Dips are not as relevant as a bunch of other artists in hip-hop, unless you're confusing their buzz back in the ROC years for 2010. And this is coming from someone who has bumped Cam and company (and still does) for most of the past decade.

Anyone can say anything over the 'Net, ninjakid. A "decade older", lol whatever makes you feel like a grown-up. Don't you have spelling and grammar homework to do this weekend? From your posts it seems like you need some more practice...by the way, go back and find the part where I said Cam's best album was on the ROC. All I said was that some people feel ROC Cam is better than current Cam.

HITMO and Jules, I don't care if you like Cam, Jay, Kanye, or whatever you listen to. The point is that right now the Dips are not as relevant as a bunch of other artists in hip-hop, unless you're confusing their buzz back in the ROC years for 2010. And this is coming from someone who has bumped Cam and company (and still does) for most of the past decade.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
It's funny seeing Ninjahood say +$#+ like..."
im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind..."

He just doesn't see it...

It's almost like watching an abandoned son still waiting by the door for his pops to come back from the store with eggs and that pack of cigarettes...

It's funny cause it's true.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
It's funny seeing Ninjahood say +$#+ like..."
im just waiting for da diplomats to start that movement with da machine behind..."

He just doesn't see it...

It's almost like watching an abandoned son still waiting by the door for his pops to come back from the store with eggs and that pack of cigarettes...

It's funny cause it's true.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"That's how I feel right now, u got a dude who ain't even old enuff To go to clubs and frankly don't even live in a big city telling cats "dipset Ain't getting no play"

It's okay, ninjastan. Maybe one day when you're old "enuf" (Is that how it's spelled? Or is it "enuff"?) to actually venture three feet from your mom's apartment steps, you'll finally get to see the rest of the world out there...a world that doesn't really care for the Dipsticks.

first of all eff the dips,i was rockin wit'em when they were puttin out a lot of music,but once they started beefin its never been the same

kanye is just too gay

when people like them and wayne and drake are on top of hip-hop,then anyone who was alive when hip-hop was good would know that it sucks now

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

someone like prince is a good artist,someone who actually writes music,or plays an instrument

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry *%# primitive raps over them

he cant flip a sample like any of the real greats (premier,rza,pete rock) but yall wanna hail him as an all time great producer

and he cant rap worth a @#% but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

kanye is just too gay

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry *%# primitive raps over them

and he cant rap worth a @#% but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

kanye is just too gay

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry %!# primitive raps over them

and he cant rap worth a %$$ but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

kanye is just too gay

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry %!# primitive raps over them

and he cant rap worth a %$$ but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

kanye is just too gay

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry %$% primitive raps over them

and he cant rap worth a %*$ but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

kanye is just too gay

indifferent.gif
eek.gif

all kanye does is loop jack samples (just like puffy was doin in the 90's) and put sorry %$% primitive raps over them

and he cant rap worth a %*$ but yall wanna hail him as one of the greatest mcs of all time

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ninjahood wrote:

keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

markets which is bread crumbs compared to when you on FIRE in NYC.

only takes hot 97

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

keith you obviously dunno what u talking about...SO ill just reference rick ross in his 48 hour tour with Jumpoff TV...

when you ON FIRE, it takes a NYC cosign to make you go from Regional to National...there's a REASON all da BIG rappers have to stop by 106 and park, hot 97, power 105

Mtv Studios, promo club events, listening parties...they ALL in NYC.� every single rapper ya think is hot if he don't touch down in NYC his movement just limits itself to outside

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT

Because when internet access came to the south around 05ish (j/p), that bs started to spread online. These rapper out wont be remember 10 years from now so like any other fad it will eventually fade and be made fun of on a VH1 show.

You know that movie primiers usually occur at major cities around the world first, which include NYC. Not in whatever local town the director is from or where the movie was shoot
grin.gif
. Similar thing happens in hip hop. Im not going to front that the internet doesnt put folks out there but it aint the same recognition as it is to be on hot 97 or MTV.

and there are many reasons why many of our artist havent been able to get the "shine" that a couple of southern "have" and that because our style is different. Dem dumb dance lyriz is what happens to be the fad at the moment but aint nobody going to remember waka, dont think people remember dem franchize boyz, etc. Yet everybody and their grandma know about the Wu

you a #!!#%*+ clown...the WU??? shut up chump them dudes came out in the 90's and just like any other artist from the 90's they get recognition for what they have done in the past....when did waka make a dance to go with a song, better yet when did any other artist besides bum %@###* like franchise boyz, dfl, and soulja boy and a few bums from dallas make a track about a dance ???

It's 2010 and you salty %%! bum %@###* bringing up in "10 years who will remember this guy" argument...WELL HOW ABOUT NOW, WHO REMEMBERS OR FOR THAT MATTER CARES ABOUT ANY NEW ARTIST COMING OUT OF NYC ??...You prolly one of the same chumps that said gucci wouldnt be around for long, oh look at how the years go by its almost been 10 years since he had his debut.

And dont bring up mtv because aint a dipset video on that channel, but it's guaranteed you will see a waka video on that channel or at least a clip of it...Like I said yall radio station....it's irrelevant to any artist no matter what region they are from.. even yall own artist, because like a few guys said already, hot97 cant even get nyc artist on the billboards

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

ninjahood wrote:

only takes hot 97

Keithdajuiceman wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

no you dont know what youre talking about...for a place with few relevant artist......why in the sam hell would people need nyc cosign ???...without the cosign...these artist are going to do shows else where and still get paid, their music will still get played....nyc is not needed we this thing called the internet...if anything nyc is the last to hop on board doggy...if rappers need nyc cosign why in the hell cant any of yall new artist get off the ground since the cosign is so IMPORTANT

Because when internet access came to the south around 05ish (j/p), that bs started to spread online. These rapper out wont be remember 10 years from now so like any other fad it will eventually fade and be made fun of on a VH1 show.

You know that movie primiers usually occur at major cities around the world first, which include NYC. Not in whatever local town the director is from or where the movie was shoot
grin.gif
. Similar thing happens in hip hop. Im not going to front that the internet doesnt put folks out there but it aint the same recognition as it is to be on hot 97 or MTV.

and there are many reasons why many of our artist havent been able to get the "shine" that a couple of southern "have" and that because our style is different. Dem dumb dance lyriz is what happens to be the fad at the moment but aint nobody going to remember waka, dont think people remember dem franchize boyz, etc. Yet everybody and their grandma know about the Wu

you a #!!#%*+ clown...the WU??? shut up chump them dudes came out in the 90's and just like any other artist from the 90's they get recognition for what they have done in the past....when did waka make a dance to go with a song, better yet when did any other artist besides bum %@###* like franchise boyz, dfl, and soulja boy and a few bums from dallas make a track about a dance ???

It's 2010 and you salty %%! bum %@###* bringing up in "10 years who will remember this guy" argument...WELL HOW ABOUT NOW, WHO REMEMBERS OR FOR THAT MATTER CARES ABOUT ANY NEW ARTIST COMING OUT OF NYC ??...You prolly one of the same chumps that said gucci wouldnt be around for long, oh look at how the years go by its almost been 10 years since he had his debut.

And dont bring up mtv because aint a dipset video on that channel, but it's guaranteed you will see a waka video on that channel or at least a clip of it...Like I said yall radio station....it's irrelevant to any artist no matter what region they are from.. even yall own artist, because like a few guys said already, hot97 cant even get nyc artist on the billboards

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

address me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was done addressin' this thread but decided to go through one last time and I see you mention that Dipset is everywhere....HUH?!  Define "everywhere" cause we definitely aren't thinking "everywhere" means the same thing.

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull $%%%.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

address me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I was done addressin' this thread but decided to go through one last time and I see you mention that Dipset is everywhere....HUH?!  Define "everywhere" cause we definitely aren't thinking "everywhere" means the same thing.

I see why you and Cam rock together now: be fabricatin'  pure bull $%%%.  Dip Set is everywhere...Canadian Wall Street...when are the children stories gonna end?
laugh.gif

I still think the movement can take off, but it will nothing like what it once was.. I just want some decent music out of it.

Cam and Jim are lames for the Ye diss though, just make music and try to make yourself relevant the way norml people do. Makes 'em look foolish.

I still think the movement can take off, but it will nothing like what it once was.. I just want some decent music out of it.

Cam and Jim are lames for the Ye diss though, just make music and try to make yourself relevant the way norml people do. Makes 'em look foolish.

Back
Top Bottom