Came across these on the bay... ?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

princess I was replying to someone else who asked the question again after it was clearly explained at the top of the page. I wasn't replying to you.

glasses.gif

Alrighty, sorry.
embarassed.gif
But I think these look really good. Sometimes Iwish I wore this size. And the infared looks almost pink to me, I guess that's what kind of threw it off a little.

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

Originally Posted by Mr718

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real

They should have post screening for people like you.

To answer the question, they're OG VI. They were made differently in kids sizes. And as someone pointed out, they were called "Sky" Jordans instead of "Air"/ Here's what the men's looked like...
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-1.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-vi-original-og-off-white-nw-maroon-5.jpg

I'm not saying shoes like this don't exist. My point is that that particular shoe doesn't look real because of the jumpman logo and how it looks. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that jumpman doesn't look right.

EDIT: I'm talking about the jumpman on the shoes posted by the OP.

seriously noobs should be tested before they can be able to post in certain forums cuz every noob callin them fakes are ******ed....great find bro if your acollector that is

Originally Posted by cnoriega

All you can do is SYH at some of these young dudes in here! Most of them probably werent even in GS when Mike played his last game as a bull
tired.gif
How does that mean I'm young?? Those PEs aren't OGs and I'mpretty sure there are PEs you haven't seen before and those look like fakes, so........
I mistaked PEs for fakes but that means I'm young? %@&! outta here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

All you can do is SYH at some of these young dudes in here! Most of them probably werent even in GS when Mike played his last game as a bull
tired.gif
How does that mean I'm young?? Those PEs aren't OGs and I'm pretty sure there are PEs you haven't seen before and those look like fakes, so........
laugh.gif

It means you have a LOT TO LEARN! And NO they don't look like fakes if you've actually seen them, just because shoes come in a color that you can'twrap your mind around doesnt mean they are fakes! Now that's YOUNGIN for ya!

Oh yeah, in regards to the red highlight, NOT MANY
happy.gif

tired.gif
How does that mean I'm young?? Those PEs aren't OGs and I'm pretty sure there are PEs you haven't seen before and those look like fakes, so........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not trying d-ck ride or nothing but he is right.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

this thread has got me dyin son!!! hahhaha

ME2!! these dudes are tripn me the f-ck out..cats tryin2 call out othr cats left and right..
laugh.gif

Damn that's sad that these kids think that shoes that say Nike or Nike Air on the back are fake.
When they are really real? Times have changed

4a1354d5e46990b8975fbc3152ea5ebeb0590a6.pjpg
e4625f6e569b893eb6a55facc8fcdc1003932d9.pjpg
18035de7eb0c946f94c2bb4f53c77be01eece89.pjpg

i actually wanted to buy a pair like that. but these were in C and i think the smallest size, they ended up selling for 150 and that was way above my pricerange

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

those look fake as hell, just look at the jumpman logo, smh. no chance that's real
You must be YOUUUUNG!

They are ABSOLUTELY REAL! Buy them if you want them and rest assured they're legit!
Look at your avy:

and you're talking to someone else about fakes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Treated,
F A I L ! ! !

P E ' S ! ! !
Yeah know I looked at it they are P.E. but that was still funny tho!
I'm amazed at what I read on here sometimes, The utter lack of knowledge and the WANT to learn is just pathetic. ^ What's funny about him being uneducated and wrong while speaking on the topic? Should he not have educated himself first, and then spoke? I guess ignorance is cool now a days!
Man this is too funny, the quick finger pointing is totally ridiculous. Then again John, what did you expect posting with such an avy in this age of the JB forum,
laugh.gif
. I love my JKidd IX's, sickest Wh/Red PE IX' combo
pimp.gif
Yeah no joke P! Agreed on the sickest White/Red IX and heck, that combo is so nice I might go out and say if it wasn't for the Deions it might take the pie
smile.gif
Deions? you mean the XI's? btw, share some enlarged pics of the Kidd IX's with these kid's, share the visual wealth
laugh.gif

Since when did we start calling ebay, "the bay" all-of-a sudden. As if ebay isn't an acronym already.

Legit! Im from the old school when kids shoes did not look like the adults. For instance if an adult shoe was made in suede, the kids was usually made in straight leather. If the adult shoe was made with an air sole, the kids usually wasnt.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Mr718

They should have post screening for people like you.

To answer the question, they're OG VI. They were made differently in kids sizes. And as someone pointed out, they were called "Sky" Jordans instead of "Air"/ Here's what the men's looked like...

I'm not saying shoes like this don't exist. My point is that that particular shoe doesn't look real because of the jumpman logo and how it looks. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that jumpman doesn't look right.

EDIT: I'm talking about the jumpman on the shoes posted by the OP.

Are you serious ?
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

People like you are exactly the reason why the JB forum is the joke of NT
CO-SIGN{ 

Back
Top Bottom