Campouts for Black Ops 2

anyone camping out for the midnight release of Black ops 2 or have done camp outs.

been doing it since COD4 but MW3 was wack unsure bout this one

Video Game midnight releases arent really campouts though. People show up like an hour in advance the earliest in most cases, theres ample copies, maybe a small tournament, and if something happens you can go to 3 other stores and get it.

I think I'm over the whole midnight release thing though the extra 18 hours I get with the game will soon be forgotten and washed away once I've had the game for 2 weeks. I cant even see myself going to a Halo 4 midnight release and thats my most anticipated game of the year.

went to the midnight release for mw3..only cause I wanted the hardened

won't be for blops 2

Last edited:
why go to a midnight release when you can go 8 hours later and not wait in line and deal with fat smelly people

The earliest u should be going is 11pm for the midnight release. They have more than enough copies to go around and will ring u up quickly espcially if youve put down a deposit in advance.

The earliest u should be going is 11 11:50pm for the midnight release. They have more than enough copies to go around and will ring u up quickly espcially if youve put down a deposit in advance.

You'll spend 20 minutes max in line. No reason to stand in line for an hour to gain 6 minutes of line time.

I only did the midnight release for MW3 but thats only because I didnt have to go to work the next day plus I wanted to experience it at least once but unfortunately no other COD release before but definitely none after :lol:

You really made a thread about camping out for a video game that comes out in november? :lol: :x :smh:

Last edited:
I got you all covered: DS copies on release day for $100+$15 ship. Western Union only.

Jokes...Mods don't ban me

there has never once been a incident where i wasn't able to get a video game due to it selling out
midnight releases to me are pointless

Did a midnight release one time for GTA IV.  Never again.  Totally fell asleep shortly after I got home.  So I didn't even play it until after work that evening, which kills the point of getting it at midnight.  SMH.  

wait, people are stil going crazy over this game?

hasnt it sucked the last few releases :lol:

wait, people are stil going crazy over this game?
hasnt it sucked the last few releases :lol:

^^we talking about COD still or Jordan Brand?^^

i know the deal with JB so lets stick to COD :lol:

i didnt even know they were coming out with a new one. a month after it came out last year i didnt hear anyone talking about it anymore.

i know modern warfare was very good tho

Back
Top Bottom