Campouts for Black Ops 2

i know the deal with JB so lets stick to COD :lol:
i didnt even know they were coming out with a new one. a month after it came out last year i didnt hear anyone talking about it anymore.
i know modern warfare was very good tho

keep in mind tho that the COD Modern Warfare series is/was created by a different studio (Infinity Ward) than Black Ops and World at War (TreyArch). Infinity Ward has since parted ways with Activision which holds the intellectual property of COD.

Good to see that people are over the HYPE and are realizing that Activision has just been milking it's fan base after Modern Warfare 2.

Last edited:
The earliest u should be going is 11 11:50pm for the midnight release. They have more than enough copies to go around and will ring u up quickly espcially if youve put down a deposit in advance.

You'll spend 20 minutes max in line. No reason to stand in line for an hour to gain 6 minutes of line time.

/thread

It's not like a shoe release, You don't have to be there for hours and hours and you might not get a pair of kicks. In a game release you can just be there for like 10-20 minutes and get a copy, They have enough for everyone.

and some people just like to go to the store at night, Midas whale pick up the game, Right?

I'm not buying the game anyway, So I'm not trippin. .

Last edited:
i got a blockbuster literally 2 mins drive away from my house imma get there at 11:58 and walk out at like 12:05 with the game no hassle and with popcorn

Why do people camp out for things that will be abundant in supply like game consoles, iPhones, video games

I don't camp for shoes, but I can see the logic in that there is a limited supply and to get it online or something, it would cost you significantly more money

Do people think that Sony is gonna lose billions of dollars by not making anymore PS3's than what is initially put out?

I'm not talking about an in by 11:58, out by 12:06 type thing

I'm talking about when ninjas bring chairs and blankets to video game and iPhone releases

Last edited:
it'll be fun to actually have a successful campout ....unlike these recent sneaker releases

last time i went out for a midnight release was for madden 0-somethin for a special cover or something

gamestop is right across the street from my dorm, literally a 1 minute walk, and I will be up at midnight anyway, so why not...get on line right at midnight, out the store no later than 12:15

Last edited:
I hope you people dont take ur gfs. so while yall camping for video games i will be smashing the ymbs and skeeting on your team jordans and sons of mars. 

Why do people camp out for things that will be abundant in supply like game consoles, iPhones, video games​

I don't camp for shoes, but I can see the logic in that there is a limited supply and to get it online or something, it would cost you significantly more money​

Do people think that Sony is gonna lose billions of dollars by not making anymore PS3's than what is initially put out?​

I'm not talking about an in by 11:58, out by 12:06 type thing​

I'm talking about when ninjas bring chairs and blankets to video game and iPhone releases​

Apple just recently began to catch up with the demand for the iPhones mainly because of the variety of carriers, but it was ugly for the 3GS as I recall.

COD 1 2 and Black Ops was GREAT imo (inb4 hit marker)
MW3 is what made me really disappointed in the company

not sure how i feel for black ops 2 def not copping it on the first day anymore gonna see how people like the game and if its whack i aint coppin but if i hear good things ill most likely cop

Last edited:
My MW3 campout was crazy. Line was 2 hours long because I got their at 11:50. I'm definitely not doing this for Black Ops 2. All the other times for COD was a walk in and walk out with no hassle. 
mean.gif

no way is blackops 2 campout worthy ....Halo4 is the only game i would consider but im not a dumb^%$ ill just go to walmart at midnight? cmon ppl

I went midnight for MW3 but the other cod games I just got early from my spots.

I'll just pick up BO2 later on in the day. Don't think I'll go midnight unless some of my boys are trying to go.

real life...

dudes waiting in line for games like that... some real lames...

like wow... is it that serious bro? its not, its a video game that you can purchase in the AM.

The game isnt going to sell out.... whats the point of that like explain this to me...

(also dont bring up shoe releases because im against that too... i always had the hook, plus its different the shoes can sell out)

real life...
dudes waiting in line for games like that... some real lames...
like wow... is it that serious bro? its not, its a video game that you can purchase in the AM.
The game isnt going to sell out.... whats the point of that like explain this to me...
(also dont bring up shoe releases because im against that too... i always had the hook, plus its different the shoes can sell out)

Sound a little salty for no reason. You act like dudes just gonna be sitting on the floor for 5 hours popping zits and reading game informer magazines :lol:

When I went to get MW3 at midnight it wasnt even a campout, just showed up to the mall with some of my boys at midnight, line was moving and we just clowned/chilled for a bit and copped our copies and that was it.

Or maybe you are talking about dudes that show up like 5 or 6 hours in advance to wait on line. If thats the case then I agree with you, they are clowns.

Sound a little salty for no reason. You act like dudes just gonna be sitting on the floor for 5 hours popping zits and reading game informer magazines
laugh.gif

When I went to get MW3 at midnight it wasnt even a campout, just showed up to the mall with some of my boys at midnight, line was moving and we just clowned/chilled for a bit and copped our copies and that was it.
Or maybe you are talking about dudes that show up like 5 or 6 hours in advance to wait on line. If thats the case then I agree with you, they are clowns.
I'm pretty sure at least every NTer camped out for sneakers before. An item that you wear on your feet whose sole(heh) purpose is to provide comfort. Literally the only thing you can do in your sneakers is walk or play sports.  

If you and your friends are fans of a videogame what's wrong with getting some liquor, roll a few L's and going to socialize with other people who have the same interest as you. Not only that, after you get your copy you can all enjoy the game together. What a crazy concept. 
eek.gif

I'm pretty sure at least every NTer camped out for sneakers before. An item that you wear on your feet whose sole(heh) purpose is to provide comfort. Literally the only thing you can do in your sneakers is walk or play sports.

If you and your friends are fans of a videogame what's wrong with getting some liquor, roll a few L's and going to socialize with other people who have the same interest as you. Not only that, after you get your copy you can all enjoy the game together. What a crazy concept. :wow:

I've never camped out for sneakers.

Anyhow, Amazon.com release date delivery FTW

Last edited:
BATTLEFIELD 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cod

Back
Top Bottom