CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

diplomats bout to form like voltron again

I'm a huge Cam fun but, **insert pic of Larry Holmes looking flabby and sick**.

Dipset is don-dada. Let it go bro.

ok..and who's gonna stand in their way? da rap game is in ruins....its wide open when soulja boi went plat...

haters that talk nonsense like this buried Lloyd banks and called him washed up..and then bimmer benz, or bentley dropped..now they got nuffin to say.

i expect da same when da dips start movin in unison once again.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

diplomats bout to form like voltron again

I'm a huge Cam fun but, **insert pic of Larry Holmes looking flabby and sick**.

Dipset is don-dada. Let it go bro.

ok..and who's gonna stand in their way? da rap game is in ruins....its wide open when soulja boi went plat...

haters that talk nonsense like this buried Lloyd banks and called him washed up..and then bimmer benz, or bentley dropped..now they got nuffin to say.

i expect da same when da dips start movin in unison once again.
laugh.gif
NO ONE is checking for him even after that dropped. It was a hot beat and that was it. To borrow a phrase from Vado, stop it 5.

Cam, Vado, Drama and Green will be on Sirius/Hip Hop Nation tonight at 10PM playing cuts from the tape.

This is fire.

Killa is doing his thing , id like to see if the dips get back together vado jump on some tracks with the OGs of the crew.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Come on now.

Dips aint getting back together. Let's move on please.

pimp.gif

I don't see them coming with anything new anytime soon cause the U.N. movement is picking up but it's definitely possible in the future.

Back
Top Bottom