CAMRON - BOSS OF ALL BOSSES 2.5 THREAD (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

2.5 never droppin. these N's doin to much with all this mixtape/album and diplomatic immunity 3 talk like come on man
Dont worry Fam GG 2.5 will be out Tuesday
pimp.gif

We need that

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

2.5 never droppin. these N's doin to much with all this mixtape/album and diplomatic immunity 3 talk like come on man
Dont worry Fam GG 2.5 will be out Tuesday
pimp.gif

We need that

word up that's what im tryna hear man, pun

It looks like the tracklist and artwork for Cam'ron, Vado, and DJ Drama's newest installement of their 'Boss Of All Bosses' Gangsta Grillz mixtape series has hit the internet. A alleged cover of Cam's tape surfaced a few weeks ago, but this new one definitely looks more official. The tracklist is pretty decent too. With features from Kid Cudi, Fabolous, and Willie The Kid, the tape should be a good listen and a classic just like Cam'ron's past mixtape series.

1. Welcome
2. Ya Lyin’
3. Raise It Up
4. Speakin’ Tongues
5. Steady
6. I Don’t Believe n*ggas feat. Fabolous
7. New Head
8. We Gettin Money Baby
9. Ya Killin Me feat. KiD CuDi
10. Amberlamps
11. It’s Our Party
12. Like Sheeeeiit feat. LA The Darkman
13. Our Block
14. f*ck A Freestyle
15. The Council feat. Willie The Kid
16. I’m Sorry
17. I Ain’t Mad At You
18. Brick Breakers
19. Road Trip

Im Ready for this Tape..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

$5.00?
25535c294aeba6d1c4274794237b62bdce88a4f.pjpg
it 5ive

I like that cover better, than the other one.

Pssh, I'd pay, but I can wait 
Yo Slimmee When U cop Post
Yo Slimmee When U cop, Post the Link soo we Can Enjoy That Powerful Music wit U
pimp.gif

I bought all of Cam's albums and I'm probably going to buy that "Heat In Here" whenever it comes out, BUT there is NO way in helllllll that I am paying $5 for Drama drops and a La The Garbageman verse.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I bought all of Cam's albums and I'm probably going to buy that "Heat In Here" whenever it comes out, BUT there is NO way in helllllll that I am paying $5 for Drama drops and a La The Garbageman verse.
True True I agree..Someone Jus Need To Post The Link..when it Drops
pimp.gif

WAIT....so its not out? im holding out on listenin to leaks so i can get the whole thing. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom