Camron Ft Vado Ohh Baby

I need that B.O.AB tape already.

And the Addition of charlie Clipz is gonna have a lot of %$+%## like illlllllllllllllllllllllllllll

If the og dips never get their @@% 2gether, I have NO prob settling for Killa and Vado (I'll even rock with the bird lady)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by ninjahood

naw....cinecrack, and 1.5 were crack juice.

hell rell's extermination was pifftastic as well

J.R. writer & hell rell >>>>>>>>> vado
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm convinced NT is ignorant.

Vado - Fed Story > Hell Rell & J.R.'s careers

like i said hell rell & J.R. writer >>>>>>>>>>> vado

hell rell's INTERVIEW's by themselves >>>>>>vado

vado ain't wack, but c'mon folks, this is a just a classic case of NT music got a shiny new toy rapper to play with....
grin.gif

first of all as a loyal true dip fan meaning i dont really rock with juelz and jim after that 50 mess
smh.gif

i say that vado is a way better story teller and overall he carries his tracks and tracks with cam better than anyone else that had a dip logo on they nameexcept maybe jim when he was straight trash cause lord knows jim got quotables back in the DI through harlem of summer days
laugh.gif

dont get !%@ messed up vado carried BOAB and the dude sound way more conscious of what really is going on in the streets then any post 2005 NY new rapper iheard off feds story alone
JR writer and REll was good but they washed now and they stuck in the worldstar video faze so u know they aint working

CAm gona get back on top and juelz and jim gonna be hella aggy i just cant wait to see it

and also skitzo told me himself BOAB coming christmas so get ready yall
pimp.gif

pssh, this is was wrong with rap fans, on some "what have you done for me lately" steez....

vado don't even have a solo mixtape yet talkin bout he better then hell rell or J.R. writer
eyes.gif

vado don't even have a solo mixtape yet talkin bout he better then hell rell or J.R. writer
eyes.gif

Cosign, Vado's catalogue aint even that deep to be compared to wat JR or Rell did in the last decade...

Don't get me wrong, he is nice, but he just stepped on the scene... Ruger and JR got certified street songs and freestyles under they belts (pause)

like i always say, hell rell & J.R. writer a calculated feature away from being da talk of da town again...they never betrayed cam so he wouldn't shyaway from makin songs wit em.

Vado is da future of da Dips. He = Rell.
Yall cant sit here and say they wouldnt
sound dope on the same track. Now, JR
he's better than. We do need more material
tho, Slime Flu cant come soon enough.

Oh yea, track is flames it has that "old school Dips feel"

writer got way more word play then vado....its not even close, vado hasn't changed much from his mad cypher days when he was jae millz's

second fiddle in my opinion..writer who was also on that show, on da other hand has gotten progressively better through out da years.

Man cut it out vado > jr writer & hell rell. Them 2 is irrelevant in this game right now. Dudes had they chance and couldn't do nothin wit it.Ain't hell rell like 40? Walkin around talkin about he blood
laugh.gif
I'm sorry I can't mess with dude no more he absolutely talks a whole lot ofnuffin. "If we was playin pro ball everyday ill be slamin on em"
roll.gif
and I heard j.r out their lookin real bad right now

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Man cut it out vado > jr writer & hell rell. Them 2 is irrelevant in this game right now. Dudes had they chance and couldn't do nothin wit it. Ain't hell rell like 40? Walkin around talkin about he blood
laugh.gif
I'm sorry I can't mess with dude no more he absolutely talks a whole lot of nuffin. "If we was playin pro ball everyday ill be slamin on em"
roll.gif
and I heard j.r out their lookin real bad right now
They're still better than vado

that _ was the shadow of a mixtape rapper
laugh.gif

vado got a mixtape out? album? videos?

_ got no solo material and y'all talkin' bout he better than so and so...

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

vado got a mixtape out? album? videos?

_ got no solo material and y'all talkin' bout he better than so and so...
Fed Story > Any song rell or writer made.

Back
Top Bottom