Camron Ft Vado Ohh Baby

My $!$%% Cam need to keep spitting over beats like these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

vado is hot and rell and jr writer is not /thread

Bluedeniro just finished the discussion. Mods please come in and do what yall do
laugh.gif
nah but seriously tho jr writer and hell rell are the where's waldoof the rap game and has been since cam kicked them scrubs to the curve. They wasn't pullin no weight simple as that. Rell is past his prime man he'slike 40 now, anybody got the vid of writer when he had that mini fro? I think it was a video of him talkin down to max and his alleged chain snatchers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Bluedeniro just finished the discussion. Mods please come in and do what yall do
laugh.gif
nah but seriously tho jr writer and hell rell are the where's waldo of the rap game and has been since cam kicked them scrubs to the curve. They wasn't pullin no weight simple as that. Rell is past his prime man he's like 40 now, anybody got the vid of writer when he had that mini fro? I think it was a video of him talkin down to max and his alleged chain snatchers
laugh.gif
What does all that mess you typed, have to do w/ the fact that Vado is not a BETTER RAPPER than Rell ? I can't think of one facet of rappingthat Vado is superior then Rell at.

Please tell me.

Pulling weight and all that bs don't have nothing to do w/ Rell's bars, and Rell's bars are leagues ahead of Vado. Like, I still don't see whypeople be talking about Vado like he's some lyrical savant? Is it because he raps along side N's like Charlie Clips and Cam, so his bars look moreimpressive be default? I dunno.

Lemme know when skill = popularity.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

laugh.gif
nah but seriously tho jr writer and hell rell are the where's waldo of the rap game and has been since cam kicked them scrubs to the curve. They wasn't pullin no weight simple as that. Rell is past his prime man he's like 40 now, anybody got the vid of writer when he had that mini fro? I think it was a video of him talkin down to max and his alleged chain snatchers
laugh.gif
What does all that mess you typed, have to do w/ the fact that Vado is not a BETTER RAPPER than Rell ? I can't think of one facet of rapping that Vado is superior then Rell at.

Please tell me.

Pulling weight and all that bs don't have nothing to do w/ Rell's bars, and Rell's bars are leagues ahead of Vado. Like, I still don't see why people be talking about Vado like he's some lyrical savant? Is it because he raps along side N's like Charlie Clips and Cam, so his bars look more impressive be default? I dunno.

Lemme know when skill = popularity.
TREATED!

Back
Top Bottom