Camron is the epitome of swag

killa!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this old $$+++ trying his hardest to make Afrika Bambaataa of all peoplerelevant in this day and age. He was one of many rap pioneers but he didn't bring it in by himself- maybe in your mind but not in reality.

and he has no swag wearing Ankh beanies and African pendants from the 80's step into the future old head.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Camron is not the epitome of swag. Compare his trends: wearing pink and his phrases (all of which I only hear on NT, besides nomo, which is big I'll admit),
To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

Afrika Bambaataa was one-third of the force ushering in the entire Hip-Hop movement, paving the way for the music we love, and making Camron's career even possible.
This is the epitome of swag, and don't try to say he's become irrelevant, because as long as hip hop continues to be made and loved, the godfather of the culture itself will be remembered.
And I know someone's gonna quote me and post a "u mad" pic, so go ahead. As long as you recognize who the true king of swag is.

maybe im too young but i never seen anybody walking around dressing like this cat
blackisraelites.jpg

Afrika B.s Swag > Cams swagg +10000 swag points from Jim Jones

YALL ACTIN' LIKE HE THE ONLY ONE WHO KEEP 50 THOU IN HIS SOCKS....HE THE ONLY ONE WHO DO THAT???

/thread

How are people younger than 30 seriously talking about Afrika Bambaataa? You weren't even born yet or if you were you were like 2.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this old $$+++ trying his hardest to make Afrika Bambaataa of all people relevant in this day and age. He was one of many rap pioneers but he didn't bring it in by himself- maybe in your mind but not in reality.

and he has no swag wearing Ankh beanies and African pendants from the 80's step into the future old head.
I'm 16 years old, and I'm sure almost all of you are older than me. And his pioneership, of the 3 who began the movement, Kool Herc,Grandmaster Flash, and Bambaattaa, he was the image. His swag comes from the fact that he spread the whole hip-hop thing. Its not about his fashion compared tonow, its about the lasting impact he had on our culture.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Young 60 Minutes...

Jay did kill throwbacks and start button ups in the same breath. That's not even debatable...

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this old $$+++ trying his hardest to make Afrika Bambaataa of all people relevant in this day and age. He was one of many rap pioneers but he didn't bring it in by himself- maybe in your mind but not in reality.

I'm 16 years old, and I'm sure almost all of you are older than me. And his pioneership, of the 3 who began the movement, Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, and Bambaattaa, he was the image. His swag comes from the fact that he spread the whole hip-hop thing. Its not about his fashion compared to now, its about the lasting impact he had on our culture.
so r u wearing an Ankh fitted and blade glasses right now?

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm 16 years old, and I'm sure almost all of you are older than me. And his pioneership, of the 3 who began the movement, Kool Herc, Grandmaster Flash, and Bambaattaa, he was the image. His swag comes from the fact that he spread the whole hip-hop thing. Its not about his fashion compared to now, its about the lasting impact he had on our culture.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's that Black Israelite swagger

nas has style

cam has swag

theres a difference

but cam been jaggin for the past 8 years so whatever...

To this man's trends

Afrika.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope, I'm here listening to some good music and appreciating his part in making that music possible.
Are you rocking some fusion's in your boxers right now?

camron.jpg

Back
Top Bottom