Camron is the epitome of swag

Originally Posted by haiti5

i mean if u wanna get technical..the definition of swag is RUN DMC. esp in correlation to the hood. adidas , levis, a nice leather wit some gold.*Clay davis *shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..

/thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nah tho you're wrong...this is the originator of swag since dudes wanna take it back to ancient times

4fred16b.jpg

I cant argue about fred douglass..i mean son was reading knowin damn well he wasnt supposed to. thats swag right there
pimp.gif

Let's get this straight....Hov started the Throwback Trend...and than Ended it. Period!
Not this Chump...

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Let's get this straight....Hov started the Throwback Trend...and than Ended it. Period!
Not this Chump...
i kinda remember it being big boi from outkast....
tired.gif

Not this Chump...
Hov started wearing them, but he didn't make it a trend. Cam and Fab did
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Not this Chump...
i kinda remember it being big boi from outkast....
tired.gif
If you want to get that technical than it was someone before Jerry West
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bottom line is Cam made it a trend

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye and T.I. don't have nothing on Cam'ron. Killa invented swag. The end.
jfkoqt.gif
uhh how bout u delete that gif from your gif library because that was a horrible time to use it.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
at all the "if you wanna get technical...". If you wanna get technical though, this man's swag...
Caesar_Home.gif.gif
indifferent.gif
him. naw Adam did it before him, he ate the appleat the Garden of Eden, and he smashed Eve. Going against God's word, doesn't get more swaggerific than that.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Baliwood swag

You mean Bollywood swag? Anyhow...Bollywood refers to Hindi movies made in Bombay (Mumbai), and Prabhu Deva stars in Tamil movies which does not fall underthat category. Now you know. Please, carry on arguing about who is the most swagtastic cat blah blah blah etc etc.....

PS---> P.B. got them moves though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrJwaHLkPw

Back
Top Bottom