Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

Based off what Ma$e said it does seem like Cam wanted them to beef/battle :lol:

Just the way he acting. Probably yelled FINALLY when he heard the diss track.

I always hated Mase's music, I had homeboys that would be like "he only raps like this because it sells, but he used to be cold" now I see what they were talking about

latest

u been living under a cave??

A quick refresher

You dont get on tracks with Yonkers finest if your pen not busy, Puff did the same thing with BIG for him to go mainstream. Dont let the shiny suits fool you Betha always had bars

EDIT: How could I forget, he did the same **** to L.O.X.

Last edited:
Mase was it back in the day. He had next but got ran out of NY.

A quick refresher

You dont get on tracks with Yonkers finest if your pen not busy, Puff did the same thing with BIG for him to go mainstream. Dont let the shiny suits fool you Betha always had bars

Kanye bit that I'm the newest member of the roc a fella team Line from Mase.

Cam and Mase need to squash the beef and drop an album together.

Cam and Mase need to squash the beef and drop an album together.
I'm with this. People always hyping of division within our people, just imagine how strong a unified effort would be. Same with those Memphis cats :smh: people gonna hype up the beef til somebody get killed.

I'm with this. People always hyping of division within our people, just imagine how strong a unified effort would be. Same with those Memphis cats :smh: people gonna hype up the beef til somebody get killed.
True. Cam and Mase and both in their 40s and still beefing it's sad.

This is gonna be good tho. And good for ny. I knew cam was gonna have some thing ready asap. He's been waiting for this for a long time.

They do need to squash the beef and work on a project together. They're family.

Son, Cam really ****ed his sister though?

OG Harlemworld quest for incest? :nerd:
Then one day
When I thought it wasn't a sin left
I ran into my aunt
With the fat *** and the thin chest
I don't really wanna talk about it
Or get in depth
But father I'm gon' leave you
With this last word called incest

Cam a wild boy.:lol:

Cam legit lives like 10 min away from me in jersey. I may take a ride to his crib and see if he's home. May knock on his door and say what's up lol.

Back
Top Bottom