Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

I forgot Cam had Harlem World tatted on

there's a classic tattoo parlor in da Bronx called Champ's that did em...

i really wouldn't call it "Mase's tattoo" i think they all got it done at da same time, including Cardan.

56527509f163d8f8daf1062bbabf7005.400x523x1.gif

there's a classic tattoo parlor in da Bronx called Champ's that did em...

i really wouldn't call it "Mase's tattoo" i think they all got it done at da same time, including Cardan.

56527509f163d8f8daf1062bbabf7005.400x523x1.gif
You're like a NY Hip Hip historian.

Yeah, I don't like that. At first I was wondering if he had Mase name on him. But Harlem World was a movement and mad of them had that tat. I understand Mase was the inspiration but nah.

Diss still hard as **** and Cam's sounds dope two. I'm a big fan of both, I'd prefer an EP with them together but this works.

They need a NYC hip hop tour for tourists. You can tour diff hoods and places in Ny related to Ny hip hop.

Then one day
When I thought it wasn't a sin left
I ran into my aunt
With the fat *** and the thin chest
I don't really wanna talk about it
Or get in depth
But father I'm gon' leave you
With this last word called incest

Cam a wild boy.:lol:
:rofl: OG Confessions.

****ed his aunt and his sister.

This kind of rap was always so funny. This goes back to the **** Big was on, DMX, and plenty other rappers. Especially Big L. Saying the wildest **** to sound hard and crazy :lol:

he did. (ulcer lost 50 lbs, selling people liquor in 2002)
Didn't Cam lose mad weight twice?

I thought around Curtis went at him and he disappeared to Orlando that he lost weight. Was also other rumors that he was sick and that he was taking care of his sick mother/dealing with her passing.
shoulda said his biggest hit was horse and carraige, for the lulz
That Jay-Z **** :lol: Try to belittle a dude's catalog by saying his hottest shot was one of his first joints.

Last edited:
:lol: Cam responded back already.

Cam a savage :lol: . Cam did it again, and got heatmakerz for the response. That choir music is flames

Lol when he said Blinky just snuffed you, I was weak.

cam needs to drop that diss.
these new internet ****** that don't really listen to hip hop with lyrics are talking wild about mase being nicer than cam and cam getting eaten and he got exposed and can't come back.

its only been one day and mase didn't drop it yesterday morning...cam has time but that **** better drop sunday or monday IMO.
if its already ready then release it.

Back
Top Bottom