Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

another thing that bothers me about da diplomats is hierarchy isn't determined by meritocracy.

Hell Rell, JR writer, and 40 Cal are arguably as good or better than at least everyone not named Cam.

A-Mafia, UnKasa, etc. shouldve been groomed and pushed in da farm system right.

That's why I say Jim should'v3 never been allowed to rap.

JR and 40 especially. Plus after Juelz just fell off they should've been getting that push and promo.

Jim should've been a good manager or something and did right by Max.

Never got to hear some dope Cam×Max joints. That purple wave would've been something serious.

He used the same flow n rhyme pattern from po pimp
a001f8f481a6592311fc204e2d3fe5f7c45b833f2ed5a4ee9cc554fda9d04f5d.jpg

another thing that bothers me about da diplomats is hierarchy isn't determined by meritocracy.

Hell Rell, JR writer, and 40 Cal are arguably as good or better than at least everyone not named Cam.

A-Mafia, UnKasa, etc. shouldve been groomed and pushed in da farm system right.
Or Juelz, although Writer and Rell are pretty damn close at times

Mase might have better production and execution, but if he just made up some rhymes how did he win?? If Cam doesn't have a sister...uhhh why are people so high on the diss. If we are just storytellin cool, but that's pretty wack to me.

Mase might have better production and execution, but if he just made up some rhymes how did he win?? If Cam doesn't have a sister...uhhh why are people so high on the diss. If we are just storytellin cool, but that's pretty wack to me.

Just answered your own question, we dont if any of the **** they saying is true or not (aside from whats been proven publicly) but the Ma$e track sounded better lyrically and production wise

Some of y'all might be too young or just don't know. A lot of the **** Mase said we knew or had heard rumors about. The sister line was cool but was one of the weaker lines at Cam.

Yo my homie said Cam and JuJu split, that's wild if true.

Just answered your own question, we dont if any of the **** they saying is true or not (aside from whats been proven publicly) but the Ma$e track sounded better lyrically and production wise

I'll agree Mase had good lyrics but he doesn't sound authoritive at all. His delivery is subpar, his punch lines are missing the punch.

Back
Top Bottom