can anyone give a review on the adidas lightswitch mids?

ive been looking for a review and i only see the lowtops (gilzeros)....anyone have a link or a review themselves about the lightswitch mids? im thinking ofgetting the howard colorway

ive been wondering about these too..they look like a solid shoe but i was hoping to get a first hand review also.

they are on sale at finishline, im curious as how they perform. they look a little wide for me. anyone have a link or a review, please do tell....thanks inadvance

also, does anyone have a pic of jordan farmar vs hawks? i think he was wearing the lightswitch in white/yellow...i couldnt tell

how bout you buy them and you give us a review instead of acting like people OWE u a review.damn near every post you make in here is a request.how boutcontributing...sorry for being harsh but I mean if no one has tried out the shoe youre looking at then either wait till someone gets around to it or go andpick them up on your own and give them a try.

^^^ Amen, brother. I know I bugged you about the Gil's, but at least I contribute and buy some. You can get the Lightswitch mid's for, what, $60plus shipping? Unless you are a kid, that is cheap. Pick them up and let us know. If you have a hard time writing a review just ell us thoughts.

Finish Line has them for $70 or $80, then use the $10 coupon, order from the store so you save shipping. It is where I orderd my Gil Customizes for $70.

Back
Top Bottom