CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT JORDANS WERE IN THIS BOX AND COST THIS MUCH?

Originally Posted by ogmj23

SMH @ ANYONE who does NOT know that that is an OG 1 box. If you're into Jordan's and do not know that just LOG OUT. NOW!

indifferent.gif
you log out son.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

The answer to your question is at the top center of this picture, which by the way is from the same group of photos as the one you posted...

And yes Jordan 1's were always on sale for that cheap and cheaper. We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and the seamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up... Boy do I wish I could go back in time and buy a few pairs to sit on...
soooo....much heat its crazy its like $3 million worth right there

We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and the seamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up.
Word.

I knew a few spots that had AJI's and AJKO's for $19.99 for a min.

If I knew then what I know now.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by metalmaned

The answer to your question is at the top center of this picture, which by the way is from the same group of photos as the one you posted...

And yes Jordan 1's were always on sale for that cheap and cheaper. We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and the seamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up... Boy do I wish I could go back in time and buy a few pairs to sit on...
soooo....much heat its crazy its like $3 million worth right there

^^^ Mus B 2 have da ability 2 Jz for $29.99 New!

Those were the OG I's White/Black/Red
You can see the Production Number on the side as "4280."
The same one you see in the picture above that was posted by metalmaned.

Whoever said "Definitely OG III's" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They were $100.00 retail.

Back
Top Bottom