CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT JORDANS WERE IN THIS BOX AND COST THIS MUCH?

all u old guys are lucky - my first pair of Sig. Kicks was like 6-8 years ago when my mom got me the Kobe Playoffs - loved those shoes to death we had to payretail too for Kids sizes a good while after the finals too

i bet some pair of shoes right now that are on sale are gonna be just as valuable as Jordan 1s but since they aint hyped up nobodies buyin them but 20 yearsfrom now $1000+ WATCH! i wish i knew what pair and manufacturer

Originally Posted by upandcomingkid

Originally Posted by metalmaned

The answer to your question is at the top center of this picture, which by the way is from the same group of photos as the one you posted...

And yes Jordan 1's were always on sale for that cheap and cheaper. We had a spot we could get them for $29.99/pair on clearance til around 89 and the seamingless unlimited supply of them finally dried up... Boy do I wish I could go back in time and buy a few pairs to sit on...
pimp.gif
so much heat i just got a sunburn.
pimp.gif

LOL, yea where these pics from; props to the owner.
eek.gif

Kinda makes you wonder what shoes we are sleeping on now that could shoot up in value.

Originally Posted by Tko21

i think it's air jordan III... it said on the box.... 4280 AIR JORDAN III W/BLK

Naw man. They didn't put the number on em back in the day. Ur wrong buddy. I'd bet they're OG 1s.

Yo guys I have always had a question since I wasnt born in 1985 but 1992. When the AJ1s were on clearence tables for so cheap, was it like someone was wearinga pair of shoes from payless. Nothing special?? Was it not heat??

^^^ No, they were definitely considered heat, but don't forget... MJ got injured at the beginning of his second season in the NBA, so the I's werearound for almost 2 years until the II's were released in late 1986/early 1987.

Nike couldn't release a new signature shoe for a player who wasn't playing, so the I's were around for a LONG time and eventually ended up on salesracks. But it had nothing to do with Jordans not being popular.

I was 12 years old in 1985. Trust me... they were popular
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ogmj23

SMH @ ANYONE who does NOT know that that is an OG 1 box. If you're into Jordan's and do not know that just LOG OUT. NOW!
8ab351347521e244886a09d4c2b626e045ed627.gif

Chill dude, not every in the JB forum are Air Jordan connoisseurs

i think it's the ones or the 2's. it's not the 3's. they didn't retail for 65$. my money is on the ones.

^ Naw, the AJ II's come w/ the wing box...only Jordans made in Italy...retailed for over $100, not $65.

aj2_box_label.jpg

OGAJII-1.jpg

NOT EVERYBODY THATS INTO JORDANS STUDIES EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT WHAT SHOE CAME IN WHAT BOX AND WHAT TIME THEY CAME OUT
Just wearing jordans to be fresh at school is not the same thing as being INTO jordans.

When you are into something, you naturally educate yourself on the subject because it interests you.

Here's a great site for you to educate yourselves: Western Australia MichaelJordan Society

Back
Top Bottom