can da Raptor VII 2012 release be considered "remastered?"

. Still wearing these often. Suede is starting to crack up though where they have creased over the years. Still crazy comfortable. I agree, they did go overboard on the contrast. But it never bothered me. That and the laces are the only thing different from the 2012. Have had all of them. First j ever in 93. Will never sit out a retro of these.

Last edited:
Man i came in here hoping for news finally wth
2022 unfortunately. 30 years. But the more we keep harping on what we want, maybe they will listen (you know that) and bring them back to most of us satisfactory. What they did in 2012 was good overall. Just bring a little contrast to the upper, original type laces, and please dont make the true red/dark purple peaks glossy. And go back to the double layer ankle collars. widen that 23 in the back while your at it. Just a few thoughts.

2022 unfortunately. 30 years. But the more we keep harping on what we want, maybe they will listen (you know that) and bring them back to most of us satisfactory. What they did in 2012 was good overall. Just bring a little contrast to the upper, original type laces, and please dont make the true red/dark purple peaks glossy. And go back to the double layer ankle collars. widen that 23 in the back while your at it. Just a few thoughts.
Just a few things right? It’ll take them 3-4 re-retros to fix all that, so you should tack on an additional 15 years to 2022 :lol:

Prolly my 4th if not 5th pair in a lifetime
7526A313-C1C3-4A63-8778-819283E22538.jpeg

Been trying to tell y'all for years that the 2002 retro was spot on that Taiwanese version, with the exception of the laces. Ninja and some of those dudes were just not trying to hear it. :lol:

Material on ‘02’s arent the best either but it’s the best retro of these thus far.

Just a few things right? It’ll take them 3-4 re-retros to fix all that, so you should tack on an additional 15 years to 2022 :lol:

An additional 15 years? Try another 30. Dudes will be Senior Citizens, by the time we get a SUPER proper retro. Especially, with the Air Jordan 4 model.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom