Can I ask about this LGBT thing...

if you have yambs... and you like yambs... you're gay...

if you like the D... and you have a D... then you're gay....

D on D makes peple uncomfortable... and if was only yambs on yambs getting married, the dambs would have been left at home a long time ago...

if you like both yambs and D... you're BI...

all that being said... every one of those boys/girls should be able to cook...

Nope. Sorry you're gay now. This is actually national come out day. Not sure when that became a day but whatever.

Last edited:
i annoys me that they refer to themselves as "gay". They are Homosexual. If they want to use gay to describe them selves than i should be able to use gay to describe something dumb

Allways assumed gay was just when you liked other men and did "sexual" acts with them.

if you have yambs... and you like yambs... you're gay...

if you like the D... and you have a D... then you're gay....

D on D makes peple uncomfortable... and if was only yambs on yambs getting married, the dambs would have been left at home a long time ago...

if you like both yambs and D... you're BI...

all that being said... every one of those boys/girls should be able to cook...

My negro.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by am1x90xnike  

Now, if they find a "gay" gene or a some sort of "chemical" gayness, than I'll believe people are born that way, until then, I believe being "gay" is a choice.
People are disowned by their family, bullied to the point of suicide and face bigotry everyday. Why would they "choose" that.

"The right wing conservatives think it's a decision"

Last edited:
i annoys me that they refer to themselves as "gay". They are Homosexual. If they want to use gay to describe them selves than i should be able to use gay to describe something dumb

Not sure if srs, if annoys you when gay people call themselves gay?

Same reaso
People are disowned by their family, bullied to the point of suicide and face bigotry everyday. Why would they "choose" that.

"The right wing conservatives think it's a decision"

Same reason a white girl would choose to marry a black dude, or any other person chooses to do something society doesn't agree with, because they are them and no one should be able to tell them how to choose to live their life.

I'm of the school of thought; a person isn't 'gay' until they actually have a gay act, intent isn't enough, thus you have to choose to do said act.

If being gay is all about what you feel opposed to what you do, then that logic should carry over into all sexual thoughts, you see a 15 year old with a fatty and have inappropriate thoughts, you should be arrested for pedophilia...I mean it's all thoughts and desires right?

Same reaso

Same reason a white girl would choose to marry a black dude, or any other person chooses to do something society doesn't agree with, because they are them and no one should be able to tell them how to choose to live their life.

LOL, yea there's no underlying attraction she just choose the black dude. I'm a choose to smash an orangutan tomorrow, yall could keep choosin these women if you want to tho.

this is the gayest  dumbest thing i have ever read 

it annoys me when women refer to themselves as "girl". they are women. 

LOL, yea there's no underlying attraction she just choose the black dude. I'm a choose to smash an orangutan tomorrow, yall could keep choosin these women if you want to tho.

I like how you ignore the rest of my post.

That's the thing about this 'arguement' you never answer if its the act or the desire, if its the desire a lot of people would be considered a lot of different things, if its the act, then it is a choice, because you can choose not to do the act. Which is it? Act or desire?

Same reaso

people dont realize how much easier life would be if i could choose who i like 
laugh.gif

Same reaso

So you agree with me then...

people dont realize how much easier life would be if i could choose who i like :lol:

But you can def chose who you sleep with. So, once again, and ill keep asking until I get an answer, is it who you like or who you sleep with which makes your sexuality? Per the picture I posted earlier, I'm clearly attracted the (s)he but I wouldn't do anything, that's a mental choice ( assuming (s)he offered).

I like how you ignore the rest of my post.

That's the thing about this 'arguement' you never answer if its the act or the desire, if its the desire a lot of people would be considered a lot of different things, if its the act, then it is a choice, because you can choose not to do the act. Which is it? Act or desire?
I'm not arguing I'm agreeing with you. Every time I have sex with a woman, I am CHOOSING not to have sex with men. Damn I'm not at all attracted to fat chicks with herpes, but tomorrow I will make a choice.

I have no desire to jump off a bridge but the choice IS there.

I have no desire to drink an AIDS patient's urine, tops with diarrhea, but if you put one NEXT to water....I mean, this is a choice. The choice IS  there.

I'm not arguing I'm agreeing with you. Every time I have sex with a woman, I am CHOOSING not to have sex with men. Damn I'm not at all attracted to fat chicks with herpes, but tomorrow I will make a choice.

I have no desire to jump off a bridge but the choice IS there.

I have no desire to drink an AIDS patient's urine, tops with diarrhea, but if you put one NEXT to water....I mean, this is a choice. The choice IS  there.

So being gay is about the act, an act you choose to do?

people dont realize how much easier life would be if i could choose who i like 
laugh.gif
But you can def chose who you sleep with. So, once again, and ill keep asking until I get an answer, is it who you like or who you sleep with which makes your sexuality? Per the picture I posted earlier, I'm clearly attracted the (s)he but I wouldn't do anything, that's a mental choice ( assuming (s)he offered).
so if you break up with a your girlfriend for 2 years and know that you guys cant get back together you will be able to wake up the next day and choose to not like her anymore? if some whale walks up to you at a bar you can just choose to be attracted to her so you can get some easy p?

its who you like

So being gay is about the act, an act you choose to do?
As is stepping on rusty nails....or stepping on soft carpet. It's an act, I have a choice here. There are obviously two viable options.

Wow I should really apply this logic to everything I have to do in life that goes against my desires, nature and gut instinct. I mean every single time I pass by a donkey, I literally have to make a choice not to have him mount me in public. It's a choice because donkey penis is a viable option.

Last edited:
so if you break up with a your girlfriend for 2 years and know that you guys cant get back together you will be able to wake up the next day and choose to not like her anymore? if some whale walks up to you at a bar you can just choose to be attracted to her so you can get some easy p?

its who you like

While you can't choose to not like her, you def choose not to sleep with her (well unless she lets you) and yes, you do choose to get with the whale. Trust, there are plenty if girls I like, that I've had the opportunity to sleep with and chose not to (various reasons). We're speaking as if sexual desire over rides all other normal human faculties. Plenty of reasons to not sleep with someone, consent, relationships, money, stds etc. liking someone and sleeping with them are two different things.

So, I ask, once again, is it the 'liking' of that person which makes one gay or is it the act of sleeping with said person, which makes one gay?

While you can't choose to not like her, you def choose not to sleep with her (well unless she lets you) and yes, you do choose to get with the whale. Trust, there are plenty if girls I like, that I've had the opportunity to sleep with and chose not to (various reasons). We're speaking as if sexual desire over rides all other normal human faculties. Plenty of reasons to not sleep with someone, consent, relationships, money, stds etc. liking someone and sleeping with them are two different things.

So, I ask, once again, is it the 'liking' of that person which makes one gay or is it the act of sleeping with said person, which makes one gay?
There was a choice, if there is a choice you have a certain level of attraction to said chicks.

LOL @ normal human faculties. Arrogant human beings don't even know they are probably the most savagely sexual animals on the planet. We have sex for leisure, most animals will only have sex to procreate during a short mating season. If anything we need to be more like animals.

[QUOTE url="/t/572061/can-i-ask-about-this-lgbt-thing/30#post_18890143"]
this is the gayest dumbest thing i have ever read 

it annoys me when women refer to themselves as "girl". they are women. 
[/quote]

Gay means happy/ joyful. Girl and woman means the same thing

Back
Top Bottom