Can I ask about this LGBT thing...

i annoys me that they refer to themselves as "gay". They are Homosexual. If they want to use gay to describe them selves than i should be able to use gay to describe something dumb

Not sure if srs, if annoys you when gay people call themselves gay?

They aren't gay they are homosexual. The fact that it offends homosexuals when if I used that word is over dramatic

if you have yambs... and you like yambs... you're gay...

if you like the D... and you have a D... then you're gay....

D on D makes peple uncomfortable... and if was only yambs on yambs getting married, the dambs would have been left at home a long time ago...

if you like both yambs and D... you're BI...

all that being said... every one of those boys/girls should be able to cook...

Keeping it 3hunna :lol:

Gay means happy/ joyful. Girl and woman means the same thing
Yea, there are no other situations in the English language where a word has 2 meanings. THIS right here is the ONLY example.  Am I rite smaht boy?

Explain to me exactly how sexuality is a continuum?

There is a difference sexually between male and female...so I don't know what you're getting at?

Explain to me exactly how sexuality is a continuum?

There is a difference sexually between male and female...so I don't know what you're getting at?
Rather than sexuality being black and white (i.e. you're either heterosexual or homosexual), it actually exists on a spectrum ranging from heterosexuality to homosexuality. In other words, people aren't necessarily exclusively heterosexual or homosexual. For example, you can exist in the middle of the spectrum (bisexuality).

I think most people agree with this. 

I think some people are born naturally gay and others make a conscious decision.... just like how some people are born naturally athletic while others work and train to become athletic.

Nature AND Nurture..... Not solely one or the other

I think some people are born naturally gay and others make a conscious decision.... just like how some people are born naturally athletic while others work and train to become athletic.

yup, nothing is black and white

but 
roll.gif
 at the thought of an 80s montage with rocky music of a guy training to be gay (i know that's not what you were talking about)

but :rofl:  at the thought of an 80s montage with rocky music of a guy training to be gay (i know that's not what you were talking about)

:rofl: :rofl:

Repped

[QUOTE url="/t/572061/can-i-ask-about-this-lgbt-thing/30#post_18890767"]
Gay means happy/ joyful. Girl and woman means the same thing

Yea, there are no other situations in the English language where a word has 2 meanings. THIS right here is the ONLY example.  Am I rite smaht boy?
[/quote]

yeah you have no clue what i was trying to say. Typical NTer going off on something different

i annoys me that they refer to themselves as "gay". They are Homosexual. If they want to use gay to describe them selves than i should be able to use gay to describe something dumb

Not sure if srs, if annoys you when gay people call themselves gay?

They aren't gay they are homosexual. The fact that it offends homosexuals when if I used that word is over dramatic
Interesting, that dude is right. This is like saying "you're not a girl you're a female" Girl and female are not the same thing btw. The fact that you rather call someone a homosexual rather than their name is over dramatic

but 
roll.gif
 at the thought of an 80s montage with rocky music of a guy training to be gay (i know that's not what you were talking about)

as ive gotten older my mind has matured and changed about gay people. Some friends are gay and it really is there choice. We hang out like normal, still even through jokes about looking at girls ***** and **** and they look and comment on em as well. They never say oh did you see that guy or make "gay" remarks so i never feel uncomfortable.

Now, when I see PDA by gays, not gonna lie i do get uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom