Can i file a lawsuit toward CIRCUIT CITY??

I have been workin for circuit city for about a month and i havent got paid once....i keep on tellin the managers and the stor manager and they keep tellinme all this%+!@%%@*@!!...is this right?? can they do this???

iv quit already today... and i have all my hours down in a document they provided with ther signature on it..i faxed all my hours bout 4 to 5 times and nothinghas gone thru...i asked the store manager wats going on and he said "" OUR PAYROLL OFFICE IS IN INDIA"" "THERS NOTHING I CANDO" ...i wanted to laugh so bad in his face omg+%%%#!$!+%%#%%*#

yeah do something you dont want to end up like this guy.

6tx61wk.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

you will lose. it takes awhile to get your first paycheck.

ive never understood this. at every job, the longest its took was a pay period.

like at best buy, i started working the day before payday, and i got my first check along with everyone else 2 weeks later.

same at disneyland, same at the job after that.

Well heres how it works...

[example] Ok, You get payed every 2 weeks. If you started on Dec 1st you wont get paid until January 1st. You'll get paid for Dec 1st -15th....and the16th-31st you'll get on the 15th of January...

If you clock in and out with your log in card and #, and there is a time log table when you clock in/out, that is a visible source of how many hours you workedper week.

I got my first paycheck on the same Thursday as everyone else, except they hold on to the first weeks pay. So while the other employees got paid for a 2 weekinterval, I only got paid for one.

I absolutely have no idea how such a situation like yours can happen. If the store director refuses to help you out, I'd call the district manager.

Originally Posted by MOB 650

iv quit already today... and i have all my hours down in a document they provided with ther signature on it..i faxed all my hours bout 4 to 5 times and nothing has gone thru...i asked the store manager wats going on and he said "" OUR PAYROLL OFFICE IS IN INDIA"" "THERS NOTHING I CAN DO" ...i wanted to laugh so bad in his face omg+%%%#!$!+%%#%%*#

that is some bull.. the offices on the check says it's at Charlotte NC. and there's supposed to be a manager for payroll. and like other dude saidI'd try calling the district manager and report the store manager

Does your Circuit City use Kronos? We used that at the CompUSA (R.I.P.) I started on like Wednesday and got my first paycheck that Friday. You should probablycall someone higher up if they have a number (corporate?).

When I started working at Best Buy, it took me 3 weeks to get my first paycheck. It depends on WHEN you start during the pay cycle like someone stated above. Istarted in the middle of a pay period, so I got my first week's worth of pay along with my next 2 weeks on my first paycheck. It was a nice check. A MONTHshouldn't really happen, but 3 weeks isn't abnormal.

my job just recently tried to pull some grimey *+$# like this too i work 40 hours a week
and get paid every other week so tell me why i get a check that says i only worked 31 hours?
and the day before pay i blew most of my stash, knowing that i was going to get paid later on in the day..
so i ask my manager and she is like well we forgot to put you in the system....so your going to have to wait until NEXT payday
i walked out and said i'm not doing one more thing in here until i get my money. those bastards are supposed to be cutting me
a check tommorow

Back
Top Bottom