Can i file a lawsuit toward CIRCUIT CITY??

If you file a lawsuit "toward" Circuit City, you have no business in the working world to begin with. If you have a problem getting paid, you shouldcontact your city/state's labor board followed by small claims court. That's assuming they are being shady and you just didn't not read all thepaperwork.

If i was you, i wouldve called the district manager to see whats going on. Or your shouldve called Human Resources.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Does your Circuit City use Kronos? We used that at the CompUSA (R.I.P.) I started on like Wednesday and got my first paycheck that Friday. You should probably call someone higher up if they have a number (corporate?).
i noe what u mean i used to work at COMP too..i miss kronos lol ...CC system is so BAD

Circuit city is pretty big company. See the Manager who handles payrole and keys in the stuff

I can understand 3 weeks but a month? No.

I wouldnt throw a tantrum or stop working though

Contact the right people.

Originally Posted by hyphy iN MY NiKES

We don't believe you, you need more people.
grin.gif
REPLY FAILURE B.

Originally Posted by gregorio1

If you file a lawsuit "toward" Circuit City, you have no business in the working world to begin with. If you have a problem getting paid, you should contact your city/state's labor board followed by small claims court.
you gotta understand the mans FRUSTRATION, id be upset too. but what this guy said is correct.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ive never understood this. at every job, the longest its took was a pay period.
like at best buy, i started working the day before payday, and i got my first check along with everyone else 2 weeks later.

same at disneyland, same at the job after that.

so if he started 1 day after payday...then most likely he'd have to wait almost 2 full pay periods(4 weeks) to get paid.

it's not that uncommon to have to wait.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Well heres how it works...

[example] Ok, You get payed every 2 weeks. If you started on Dec 1st you wont get paid until January 1st. You'll get paid for Dec 1st -15th....and the 16th-31st you'll get on the 15th of January...
nope your wrong where i work i get paid every 2 weeks i started on september 15,2006 and i got paid in 2 weeks along with everybody else it dont take a month to get your paycheck
Im callin ducktales...How did you start on Sept 15th and get paid on Oct 1st?...The people who got paid on Oct 1st are getting paid for the hours theyworked from Sept 1st-15th ....Thats how it usually works

Sorry to gravedig, but did OP ever get paid? Circuit city filed for bankruptcy shortly after this and closed all their stores in like 08-09. Son really coulda been telling the truth the whole time and they were screwing him over because they were about to go belly up.
I’m waiting for the next episode of dragon ball Z

Back
Top Bottom