Can I get the story behind GERONIMO?

Can't believe i missed this.
smh.gif

All I know it's some pic of a lil Mexican boy...

I'll help you out and someone else can fill in the gaps.

NTer named Hater Boxden, notorious for his high post count, manages to expose a couple of NTers (or get their myspaces by various methods).

People complain and say that he's a loser, asking how old he is. He claims he's 14.

Most legendary PYP of all time comes... it looks like it's going to make it to page 100. Hater says that he'll post his picture on page 100.

Said PYP gets locked @ page 99.

He posts his pic anyway sometime after (mexican pic you mentioned). Dudes roast him and draw comparisons to Geronimo the native american.

He gets banned for ?????

He's back as "Can I Live" currently leading NT in ppd (posts per day), and frpd (first replies per day). He's on track to break some records
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
its not worth the headache trying to make sense of it all. just start paying attention from now on

An indian warrior, his pic was used in different posts, and thats what people called him. Whenever they refer to Geronimo, they mean that old black and whitepicture. Thats all.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by seventh letter

*waits for can i live to enter thread*
nerd.gif

so is Can I Live this Geronimo kid?
laugh.gif
, i guess that would explain the HSM3 post
laugh.gif

No silly, Can I Live was simply the one to introduce that pic to us, thus he is the Geronimo Pioneer of NT if you will.

Thank Me Later
No silly, Can I Live was simply the one to introduce that pic to us, thus he is the Geronimo Pioneer of NT if you will.
ayo?

dont listen to this dude. he has no clue wut he talkin bout. just click the link above and do wut it says when you are done.

He is a little spanish kid. That had an old SN that was called The Hater Boxen.

And made a new one called Can I Live that define's the post limit. And has over 1000 post count in under 30 days.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif

He has absolutely nothing to do with his life. But eat, sleep and @*%$ on NT.

Back
Top Bottom