Can I get the story behind GERONIMO?

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in thesame city as hater

Originally Posted by Can I Live

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater

W/e Crank...

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo therefore, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater me

pimp.gif

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater
97ec7c67-700c-4cd5-8826-7c5733e5c3b3.jpg

Originally Posted by seventh letter

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo therefore, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater me

pimp.gif

More like it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

I'll help you out and someone else can fill in the gaps.

NTer named Hater Boxden, notorious for his high post count, manages to expose a couple of NTers (or get their myspaces by various methods).

People complain and say that he's a loser, asking how old he is. He claims he's 14.

Most legendary PYP of all time comes... it looks like it's going to make it to page 100. Hater says that he'll post his picture on page 100.

Said PYP gets locked @ page 99.

He posts his pic anyway sometime after (mexican pic you mentioned). Dudes roast him and draw comparisons to Geronimo the native american.

He gets banned for ?????

He's back as "Can I Live" currently leading NT in ppd (posts per day), and frpd (first replies per day). He's on track to break some records
laugh.gif

Noooo.
The pic had one of those fancy effects on it and said "geronimo".

Can I live is by far the biggest herb in NT. He has no social life. He is usually the first to post in any topic you make with either. Yes, No, or an emoticon.

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Geronimo is NTs residentin-every-thread dude

simply put.. He just has wayyytoo much time on his hands to be posting pics of people's heads
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

Can I live is by far the biggest herb in NT. He has no social life. He is usually the first to post in any topic you make with either. Yes, No, or an emoticon.

Basically

Originally Posted by Snake201

the sad truth

that other thread is classic
roll.gif
it's obvious Can I Live is THB...heposted the same Jay-Z stuff in the other thread...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

W/e Crank...

So youre saying he's Crank Lucas? Hmmm...

Theres something about Geronimo thats suspicious, his grammar and punctuation are too good to be as old as he claims
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom