Can I get the story behind GERONIMO?

lol @ the arsenal gif.

THB posted like there was no tomorrow.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back as Can I Live. He then posted his pic in [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border.[/color] He always changes his age, although he is most likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back as Can I Live. He then posted his pic in [color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border.[/color] He always changes his age, although he is most likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

check the first page of the latest pyp. look at can I live's pic, then look at Cranks gifs with "Geronimo" any similarities?

PYP

hmm, spooky.

Thats gotta be him Same exact pose lol

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Can I Live

as much as you bammas believe it, hater is not can i live, hater is not geronimo, can i live is not geronimo, geronimo is some random bamma that lives in the same city as hater

so whats that THB in the corner of ya avy stand 4???? huhh
GOT EM
laugh.gif
wth is a bamma?

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back as Can I Live. He then posted his pic in which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border. He always changes his age, although he is most likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all dudes are OBSESSED with this kid...keep talking about how annoying he is yet y'all %+$!!! stay giving him attention...
eyes.gif

Who is Geronimo? Good question, nobody really knows. The most logical assumption is that Geronimo is The Hater Boxden, who got banned, and then came back as Can I Live. He then posted his pic in which he resembles a frail little Mexican kid who sells Chiclets on the border. He always changes his age, although he is most likely 15. He is a post machine, NO ONE can equal his fervent desire to post. THAT'S WHO GERONIMO IS.
straight from wikipedia.

Back
Top Bottom