Can it be done? 10 consecutive posts counting 1 through 10

Yo real talk. I can't even believe that nonsense. If I was you, I would tell ole' girl the situation. What's the worst the can happen? Honesty is the best solution sometimes. I know it'll be hard, but you have to chalk it up and stand like a man. You can't really blame her? In a way, things will work out for the best. It is what it is.

Yo real talk. I can't even believe that nonsense. If I was you, I would tell ole' girl the situation. What's the worst the can happen? Honesty is the best solution sometimes. I know it'll be hard, but you have to chalk it up and stand like a man. You can't really blame her? In a way, things will work out for the best. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif

the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif

the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif

the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom