CAN SEX MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP?

I was having this debate, Basically if a girl is the best sex you ever hard and doesn't have any major drawbacks the majority of guys will marry her

True of false?

What are yalls views on this?

For every bad ***** out there, there's one or two ****** that's tired of her sex game.. Can't speak for everyone but I get tired of hitting the same ol' ***** after a while

Call me scum but once I see the girl naked my interest declines fast. Part of my motivation is to see that. Once that carrot is gone I just don't care anymore

i wouldnt say make it enough to marry but definately contribute to the relationship lasting longer than it would otherwise

This is from a guys perspective

I can see a woman loving the way a dude hits it but if he cant give her a lifestyle she wants to, going to a dorky guy who can

Most men aren't dependent on a woman for their lifestyle

What do you marry a woman for?......Companionship? Being a good mother?

What is next? Sex?

Bad sex but loved the guy. Would have stayed even if there was another guy in the equation doing it better.

I know a guy who admitted his best sex experience was the girl he couldn't stand. Would literally disappear around her like he was ashamed.

On the flip, I know many married men who refuse to leave their wives but fulfill their sex lives elsewhere.

Individual choice

Relationships are all relative so there is no real clear cut yes or no to this but I will say that I definitely have heard of couples working out just based on sex alone. People that rank that high on their list obviously will have a better relationship because of it. Some people want money and rank sex lower so they can neglect sex or even bad sex as long as they get the top tier of what is needed.

Like I said....it's relative and just depends on the person.

Relationships are all relative so there is no real clear cut yes or no to this but I will say that I definitely have heard of couples working out just based on sex alone. People that rank that high on their list obviously will have a better relationship because of it. Some people want money and rank sex lower so they can neglect sex or even bad sex as long as they get the top tier of what is needed.

Like I said....it's relative and just depends on the person.

This.

It's kinda weird.

If you don't really care for the person, no matter how great it is, won't you want to push them out of your face once it's over?

Some of the worst females ive ever met have the bomb sex. Never is it worth dealing with crazy women when thats all they have to offer. Hence the phrase "dumb sex" when describing great sex with a not-so-great person. 

For those in relationships is the girl you are with now the best sex or the best sex from a non-dysfunctional person?

no you gon get bored with her when u ain't smashing

no major drawbacks now thats coo but problems later

Back
Top Bottom