CAN SEX MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP?

Thats not Dequan
laugh.gif
REPORTED

laugh.gif

I mean if you can have a woman that looks like Scarlett Johansson with the sex skills of of a AVN award winning adult film star that has the money of Megan Ellison it'd be pretty hard to pass her up

I mean if you can have a woman that looks like Scarlett Johansson with the sex skills of of a AVN award winning adult film star that has the money of Megan Ellison it'd be pretty hard to pass her up

Im not too familiar with Megan

But I think for most guys having the skills of adult film star and looks of Scarlett is enough

As long as she wasn't wacko or a known slutty woman

But I think for most guys having the skills of adult film star and looks of Scarlett is enough

Megan Ellison is daughter of Larry Ellison founder of Oracle and #5 on Forbes list, her and her brother are his only 2 kids and will inherit most of his assets.

Megan Ellison is daughter of Larry Ellison founder of Oracle and #5 on Forbes list, her and her brother are his only 2 kids and will inherit most of his assets.

Oh ok

I don't know how many available women like that are walking around? :lol:

I'm saying lets bring it towards reality

Just throwing this out into the cosmos...

You guys do realize it takes experience to have sex skills, right?

Just sayin...

Yes. The older I get the more I realize these chicks just want D . I'll be blah blah and they just want the insertion. 

It depends on the relationship. 

I am a firm believer that nothing lasts forever. 

While the relationship is active, sex definitely can be the sole reason why two people are together. 

With that being said, my answer to your question is yes. 

Just throwing this out into the cosmos...

You guys do realize it takes experience to have sex skills, right?

Just sayin...

It means some experience

The learning curve will be different for different people

Just like not all slutty girls are good in bed

I was having this debate, Basically if a girl is the best sex you ever hard and doesn't have any major drawbacks the majority of guys will marry her

True of false?

What are yalls views on this?
No way.  I've have some badass chicks who I LOVED to smash, but eventually you get tired of them somehow
laugh.gif

What's that saying, behind every bad chick is a dude tired of her shiat. Lol.   The sex/good head might keep you around longer than normal, but you'll want out eventually
nthat.gif

Last edited:
It can only work for so long until you wont want to talk much less look at her unless you're about to get it on.

Last edited:
crazy this got brought up my, homies been hanging with this girl for about 4-5 months he really into her cause she got her stuff straight graduated good job n such, they would always kiss, things got serious and turns out the only thing she is religious is because she caught herpes from her previous relationship 3 years ago.He got checked up and hes fine.  And hes devastated, he really doesnt know what to do since he's really into her, whether  pursue her knowing the sex is out the equation, just each others company together and have no kids maybe adopt or just call it all off. its a pretty big hitter.  

crazy this got brought up my, homies been hanging with this girl for about 4-5 months he really into her cause she got her stuff straight graduated good job n such, they would always kiss, things got serious and turns out the only thing she is religious is because she caught herpes from her previous relationship 3 years ago.He got checked up and hes fine.  And hes devastated, he really doesnt know what to do since he's really into her, whether  pursue her knowing the sex is out the equation, just each others company together and have no kids maybe adopt or just call it all off. its a pretty big hitter.  
so she not gon let him smash at all like ever?

In the beginning... Sex makes the relationship... after that, other attributes start to play into it.

Security, financial stability, attractiveness, mental motivation, being viewed as a husband/wife, father/mother... ect

Sex made my last two relationships...

...if/when that **** fizzles out, you're just stuck with a crazy *****.

But before that expiration date hits, maaaaaaan are they fun...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom