can some one tell me if steve nash can dunk

Years ago (when he was still with the Mavs, I believe), he was asked in an interview with Rolling Stone and said he was able to when he was younger.

Years ago (when he was still with the Mavs, I believe), he was asked in an interview with Rolling Stone and said he was able to when he was younger.

Also, for clarification: Nash is not 6'3".

When I met him in high school, I was eye-to-eye with him (I was 6'0" at the time).

Also, for clarification: Nash is not 6'3".

When I met him in high school, I was eye-to-eye with him (I was 6'0" at the time).

Nash aint 6'3.  
laugh.gif

There's an article on Nash in the June 16, 2005 issue of Rolling Stone, titled "Thinkin Man's Point Guard". Here's a little piece from it...

"Can I dunk? I can, but it's not that pretty, and I haven't for awhile," Nash confesses. "You can say I can't dunk in the article if it makes it more interesting. I wouldn't be offended."

There's an article on Nash in the June 16, 2005 issue of Rolling Stone, titled "Thinkin Man's Point Guard". Here's a little piece from it...

"Can I dunk? I can, but it's not that pretty, and I haven't for awhile," Nash confesses. "You can say I can't dunk in the article if it makes it more interesting. I wouldn't be offended."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's 6-3 and a professional athlete, of course he can dunk.
ehh.. you'd be surprised. guys like Steve Kerr, Scott Brooks, etc couldnt dunk
Why do you think they couldn't dunk? JUst guessing?
no, i remember reading an article somewhere about NBA players who couldnt dunk/cant anymore.
i wouldn't doubt that Nash has dunked at some point (okay, maybe a little).. but there are definitely a decent number of players who would get hung on the rim if you asked them to dunk right now. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

He's 6-3 and a professional athlete, of course he can dunk.
ehh.. you'd be surprised. guys like Steve Kerr, Scott Brooks, etc couldnt dunk
Why do you think they couldn't dunk? JUst guessing?
no, i remember reading an article somewhere about NBA players who couldnt dunk/cant anymore.
i wouldn't doubt that Nash has dunked at some point (okay, maybe a little).. but there are definitely a decent number of players who would get hung on the rim if you asked them to dunk right now. 

steve might throw one down next game ..

i remember this happened to andre miller and chauncey billups
people said they couldn't dunk .. they wound up dunkin' the next game..

steve might throw one down next game ..

i remember this happened to andre miller and chauncey billups
people said they couldn't dunk .. they wound up dunkin' the next game..

Originally Posted by blahzee

Thank you for finding that.

I had the magazine, but couldn't remember the exact quote.

Originally Posted by blahzee

Thank you for finding that.

I had the magazine, but couldn't remember the exact quote.

Steve lives in my neighborhood in the summer, even balls at my local court occasionlyl thouh I never have caught him there. Seen him a bunch of times though dude is certainly at least 6'2

Back
Top Bottom