can some one tell me if steve nash can dunk

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Wasn't there a video of him dunking prolly about a year ago.. i'm pretty sure it was posted here..
No. I have scoured the net long and hard and there is no video anywhere of him dunking. I don't doubt he can, I just want to see what it looks like. I bet he dunks left handed off his right foot.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Wasn't there a video of him dunking prolly about a year ago.. i'm pretty sure it was posted here..
No. I have scoured the net long and hard and there is no video anywhere of him dunking. I don't doubt he can, I just want to see what it looks like. I bet he dunks left handed off his right foot.

You guys seen the commercials when they show NBA players in high school and dudes talking about their future? There's one with Steve and he dunks in the video.

You guys seen the commercials when they show NBA players in high school and dudes talking about their future? There's one with Steve and he dunks in the video.

Originally Posted by JD617

RT @SteveNash: Promised a friend if the fans vote me in all star game I'll try to dunk. %!@ was I thinking?

YES!
laugh.gif

theres a new nba commercial with nash from his santa clara days attempting a dunk gets it in just fine barely trying. cant find the video but its playing on tnt tonight

theres a new nba commercial with nash from his santa clara days attempting a dunk gets it in just fine barely trying. cant find the video but its playing on tnt tonight

Originally Posted by Tepg221

Yup. Just saw it like 3 times myself. It's clear he was able to dunk no sweat.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom