CAN SOMEBODY TELL NIKE TO PUMP THEIR BRAKES !!!!!!!!

What the deal wit allllllllllllllll the DROPS coming back-to back-back !!! Anybody who's 18 and younger, I feel ya pain ....im 30 years old and its hard to keep up wit coppin' wit ease when BILLS and what not.... LAYAWAY is reliable like it used to be back in the day !!

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 8732

What the deal wit allllllllllllllll the DROPS coming back-to back-back !!! Anybody who's 18 and younger, I feel ya pain ....im 30 years old and its hard to keep up wit coppin' wit ease when BILLS and what not.... LAYAWAY is reliable like it used to be back in the day !!

Nike's not forcing you in anyway shape or form to buy their sneakers. btw this is a worthless thread.

Originally Posted by PTone

82436b166a039863b6c12330f45fa0f98a1cedb1_r.gif

What day comes after Friday?!?!?!

YES!!!

*has spent a little over $900 since the cements dropped*

*should not be investing in that many shoes*

FUN FUN FUN!! LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!!!

OP, stop it man. They're only shoes, get it together. I'm around your age and I use NT to plan accordingly for what I want.

Im a college student so I know what he means luckily I have an athletic scholly so I use my scholly check for bills and other essentials such as rent, gas, car insurance etc... and I do little tiny hustles on the side such as tutoring, I tutor a 6th grader in spanish and I will do little computer projects for people who aren't as computer literate. This is all to make sure I have enough to cop the kicks I want, granted I have to pass on some but I do pretty well, So my advice to you is find a side hustle and work it till you can't work it anymore or start passing on some of the kicks you don't need as much!

i feel you. I bought the Kobe's, cement III, playoff XIII, barkleys and foams in like a 6 week period

but like some said, we don't HAVE to buy them

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, stop it man. They're only shoes, get it together. I'm around your age and I use NT to plan accordingly for what I want.
i try to tell this to my boy. Nike at least gives tell us 6 month advance when some shoe is dropping.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by beh235

i try to tell this to my boy. Nike at least gives tell us 6 month advance when some shoe is dropping.

wink.gif
 Gotta sacrifice. If you're a true sneaker fiend you'll find a way to make it happen. I'm not rich by any means but I've learned to cut back in alot of spending areas in my life in order to sav up for/afford my kicks. If a release catches me off guard..I'll think about what I can sacrifice and if I can afford it and take a little hit then I'll do it, but if circumstances don't allow you gotta chalk it up as a loss and try to cop em later from a reseller. Thats just the way the game goes. Nike doesn't care how much money theyre customers have or dont have. You would view it this way too if you were a coporation
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 8732

Thats Exactly What Im Sayin...
30t6p3b.gif

I don't get it though...

I mean people complain.... "nike please retro this shoe"

But then when Nike goes and releases all these shoes back to back people still complain...

Back
Top Bottom