Can someone give a good reason why weed should NOT be legalized?

The real reason would be the alcohol industry lobbyist. With an increase in weed consumption, they are worried that sales in alcohol will drop and cripple the industry. Same with everything else. Marlboro Greens are ready for production. This was all told to me by my old court appointed drug counselor, who runs into these people during conferences regarding the ethics of controlled substance/legalities etc.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Corporations should not sell it. But it should be decriminalized imo, then we can just grow our own. I don't understand why I can't smoke in the privacy of my own home. I dont sell anything, who am I hurting?

You are hurting my kid who hoped in your backyard and took it and smoked it. 
grin.gif

please don't be srs.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Thing is this idiot silly putty didnt read what I said I didn't say it was bad or immoral I just said legalizing it will not be worthwhile. Corporations selling weed laced with toxins and chemicals is a horrible . You try to make everyone sound stupid or like they are lesser than you for what some stupid obnoxious colored font and a bunch of shallow 4chan pics .Decriminalize it don't legalize it.This big companies would love to get in on marijuana and dilute and pollute it.

You are a terrible troll and you need to get banned again .
first of all, I wan't even talking to you specifically.

Second of all, you didn't even address the guy who quoted you in the first place. 
laugh.gif

Third, why are you calling people names? Isn't that against the ToS? I didn't see anyone doing that to you.  

Fourth of all, no one is trying to make you sound better or worse than you already do. Nor did I offer an opinion on how you sounded. Thats on you to decide. I simply said that your position lacked any sort of reasoning or evidence to support it beyond personal anecdotes. 

Next, Its funny how "trolls" just happen to be people who disagree with you. Maybe if you stopped saying things without any evidence to support wild assertions that "corporations would lace our weed with chemicals" and other unfounded statements then no one would have to even quote you in the first place. 

Lastly, I didn't say that YOU said weed was bad or wrong, I said that was the general opinion of people who tend to support anti-drug laws. I was speaking about the group, NOT you. 

They lace cigs with chemicals why not weed?

This dudes are living in denial

Because it can't be accurately measured in your bloodstream so they wouldn't be able to enforce DUIs.  And they need to enforce DUIs.

Corporations should not sell it. But it should be decriminalized imo, then we can just grow our own. I don't understand why I can't smoke in the privacy of my own home. I dont sell anything, who am I hurting?

grin.gif

please don't be srs.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

No for this one I am being serious, what you do effects others. 

grin.gif

please don't be srs.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

or maybe you should teach your kid to stay out of strangers yards.

I can't but the government can. The hemp plant has multiple uses and will lead to loss profits in many industries.

grin.gif

please don't be srs.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

growing should remain illegal because someones juvenile delinquent could trespass and steal from me?

please don't be srs.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

growing should remain illegal because someones juvenile delinquent could trespass and steal from me?

Yup, I cant control what my child does everyday, but I can control how easily they can access things I do not want them to use. 
Here comes another problem, people like me asking you to stop growing or move out the neighborhood.

laugh.gif

Yup, I cant control what my child does everyday, but I can control how easily they can access things I do not want them to use. 
Here comes another problem, people like me asking you to stop growing or move out the neighborhood.

If you have a child that goes to your neighbor's residence and steals anything then you need to get your %!%% together....no matter if it is money, weed, alcohol or so much as a lawn chair....it isn't your neighbor's responsibility.  This is YOUR child....and if you can't control YOUR child YOU are a failure as a parent and should never have had kids.

laugh.gif

now how fair does that sound? why should I or anyone else be penalized for how you feel about marijuana use and/or your lack of trust in your child?

and what about indoor growing?

now how fair does that sound? why should I or anyone else be penalized for how you feel about marijuana use and/or your lack of trust in your child?

Life isn fair, we make sacrifices as a people for the greater good of all

My kid cant get cigs at a store till they are 18, but with you living next door they have a better chance of accessing weed.

I dont doubt the goodness of MJ, but Im not going to ignore the flaws.It is not something you cant live without. It is not vitamin A.

The youth is not using for the reasons yngsimba posted, they are not using it to make strong wood paper.

Silly me, I thought it took a village.
laugh.gif

Ok I will let you grow it indoors.

But keep your windows closed.
tired.gif

The fact is YOU raised a thief if they are stealing from your neighbor.....regardless of what it is. You are a bad parent in this scenario you presented. If your neighbor wanted to raise a child let them have one....if you can't control your child you never should have had one.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

The fact is YOU raised a thief if they are stealing from your neighbor.....regardless of what it is. You are a bad parent in this scenario you presented. If your neighbor wanted to raise a child let them have one....if you can't control your child you never should have had one.
Dont talk about my fake child like that,  peer presure got to him and he wanted to impress the kids at school.
I tried to raise him right, but its hard being a single parent. 

But why am I telling you all of this you obviously don't care.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Dont talk about my fake child like that,  peer presure got to him and he wanted to impress the kids at school.
I tried to raise him right, but its hard being a single parent. 

But why am I telling you all of this you obviously don't care.
indifferent.gif

Let him/her get in my bud and I'll give him/her the whipping they should have gotten at home.....it takes a village to raise a child, correct?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

The youth is not using for the reasons yngsimba posted, they are not using it to make strong wood paper.

Sorry, I was just giving some examples..
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]

No no, they were great ideas, its just my fake kid was going to smoke it.
You did great 
happy.gif

Life isn fair, we make sacrifices as a people for the greater good of all

My kid cant get cigs at a store till they are 18, but with you living next door they have a better chance of accessing weed.

I dont doubt the goodness of MJ, but Im not going to ignore the flaws.It is not something you cant live without. It is not vitamin A.

Silly me, I thought it took a village.
laugh.gif

Ok I will let you grow it indoors.

But keep your windows closed.
tired.gif
your hypothetical kid has a better chance stealing beer from 711 than he does getting my indoor buds though.

assuming the flaws you have in mind are legitimate and proven to actually be detrimental, do you not feel education on the benefits and possible ill side effects would be a better solution than criminalizing nonviolent everyday pot smokers just because you don't like it? I can agree kids use it for non-medicinal completely stupid purposes, but so do adults who should have the right to choose what they consume.

thanks for the leeway on the indoor growth
laugh.gif

Cement Greyman wrote:

Let him/her get in my bud and I'll give him/her the whipping they should have gotten at home.....it takes a village to raise a child, correct?
smokin.gif

I wish you would touch my baby,   I    wish     you      would 

As single neighbor who lives down the street I was wondering if you and your kid would like to go to this basketball game I got 3 free tickets to.

your hypothetical kid has a better chance stealing beer from 711 than he does getting my indoor buds though.

assuming the flaws you have in mind are legitimate and proven to actually be detrimental, do you not feel education on the benefits and possible ill side effects would be a better solution than criminalizing nonviolent everyday pot smokers just because you don't like it? I can agree kids use it for non-medicinal completely stupid purposes, but so do adults who should have the right to choose what they consume.

thanks for the leeway on the indoor growth
laugh.gif

Thats why I used the cigs 18 yr old thing, once my kid hits 18 he could burn your house down for all I care.
 But like I said, as long as it is inside your house Im ok.

Cement Greyman wrote:

smokin.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Cement Greyman wrote:

smokin.gif

As single neighbor who lives down the street I was wondering if you and your kid would like to go to this basketball game I got 3 free tickets to.
laugh.gif
 You and zapatohead be killing me.

Back
Top Bottom