Can someone help me ID a song?

Alright... it starts off with a guy humming... then when the first guy is done another joins in and they hum the same part... then I think a third guy joinsin ans starts humming again... it's been stuck in my head ever since I first heard it... I'm pretty sure it's an oldies classic.

03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

i swear to god i live for these challenges of finding a song with like one or two lyrics or a humm. but i knew i knew what you were talking about its"little bitty pretty one" by thurston harris

Kahlow wrote:
Originally Posted by JuJu

i swear to god i live for these challenges of finding a song with like one or two lyrics or a humm. but i knew i knew what you were talking about its "little bitty pretty one" by thurston harris

http://www.youtube.com/v/v8PhP3yIlRw&hl=en&fs=1
roll.gif

NO !++!++$ way that your right with that poor description.
If ou are in fact right, my hat tips off to
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My goodness he is RIGHT!

Thank you.
pimp.gif

And how is it a poor description? I said it starts off with one guy humming... then another guy joins in and together hum the same part again... then a thirdguy joins them. Hear the song and tell me if you don't hear exactly what I described.

Thanks again JuJu.

i knew how the song went but i swear i couldnt figure out how to google it. i couldnt remember any movies i heard it in. then i remembered it was in matilda.my love of music+tv/movies ftw. i really do pride myself on figuring these things out. it took me like 2 years to figure out that the yellow m&m was alsothe voice of the fat gummie bear from the cartoon.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Kahlow wrote:
Originally Posted by JuJu

i swear to god i live for these challenges of finding a song with like one or two lyrics or a humm. but i knew i knew what you were talking about its "little bitty pretty one" by thurston harris

http://www.youtube.com/v/v8PhP3yIlRw&hl=en&fs=1
roll.gif

NO !++!++$ way that your right with that poor description.
If ou are in fact right, my hat tips off to
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My goodness he is RIGHT!

Thank you.
pimp.gif

And how is it a poor description? I said it starts off with one guy humming... then another guy joins in and together hum the same part again... then a third guy joins them. Hear the song and tell me if you don't hear exactly what I described.

Thanks again JuJu.

:eeh
pimp.gif
good stuuf JuJu

Reminds me of that question on Yahoo Answers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

VERY POPULAR Techno Song?? HELP!!! They play it in clubs!!?
I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this

k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
dundundundundundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks

Originally Posted by JPZx

Reminds me of that question on Yahoo Answers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

VERY POPULAR Techno Song?? HELP!!! They play it in clubs!!?
I ALWAYS hear this song on the radio or when I'm up in the club but I can't find what its called...its all beats one part of the song is like this

k like it will get real low then slowly start picking back up and it will go faster as it does

its like
dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
dundundundundundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der der derrr

i'm so sorry if this is bad information but i'm sure if you think of REALLY popular techno/rave songs you could help!! thanks

i swear to you someone did that on NT and i let em know it was sandstorm hahaha

Back
Top Bottom