Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Yuku deleted the post. dude only got to the driveway and took pics of the street sign

I must have deleted my other post's then to I drove into the driveway and blocked it as my friends got out and walked into it and took pics ill have them posted tmr....

Yuku deleted the post. dude only got to the driveway and took pics of the street sign

I must have deleted my other post's then to I drove into the driveway and blocked it as my friends got out and walked into it and took pics ill have them posted tmr....

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

what time tomorrow?
nerd.gif

what time tomorrow?
nerd.gif

There is a driveway/property like this by my house but correct me if I'm wrong the owner/occupants cannot cause physical harm unless their life is in danger just like if a home intruder breaks into a home the owner can't just shot or kill the home intruder

There is a driveway/property like this by my house but correct me if I'm wrong the owner/occupants cannot cause physical harm unless their life is in danger just like if a home intruder breaks into a home the owner can't just shot or kill the home intruder

man im bout to buy a ticket, fly up there, and check this stuff out myself.

if pics aint up tomorrow......... smh

man im bout to buy a ticket, fly up there, and check this stuff out myself.

if pics aint up tomorrow......... smh

I was checking Niketalk as I was driving out there lol and the post about waiting for us to get there made me a little nervous but it wasn't scary and I couldnt see no sign with my brights shinning down it and they walked into it and seen no sign. It had lights going into the whole driveway to lmao and to sum it up.... it was not what I was expecting not scary at all and no cars followed us and I was parked for a good 10mins right in the driveway. I dunno maybe if OP follows the driveway all the way to the house there might be something better but after seeing it was all lit up I was thinking it was a set up or something lol.

ohwell.gif
, props for going though
pimp.gif
.  didn't think it would've been scary anyway, i was kinda hoping there was some truth to the sign and car chases
laugh.gif

I was checking Niketalk as I was driving out there lol and the post about waiting for us to get there made me a little nervous but it wasn't scary and I couldnt see no sign with my brights shinning down it and they walked into it and seen no sign. It had lights going into the whole driveway to lmao and to sum it up.... it was not what I was expecting not scary at all and no cars followed us and I was parked for a good 10mins right in the driveway. I dunno maybe if OP follows the driveway all the way to the house there might be something better but after seeing it was all lit up I was thinking it was a set up or something lol.

ohwell.gif
, props for going though
pimp.gif
.  didn't think it would've been scary anyway, i was kinda hoping there was some truth to the sign and car chases
laugh.gif

so..... read every page... if i dont get some got damn pics me and my bruhs are flyin out and havin some fun. i just wanna see the place now. hope one of you guys pull through.

so..... read every page... if i dont get some got damn pics me and my bruhs are flyin out and havin some fun. i just wanna see the place now. hope one of you guys pull through.

Originally Posted by im that one

x2
keep the updates coming

Originally Posted by im that one

x2
keep the updates coming

Back
Top Bottom