Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

He's probably putting the lotion in the bucket.

laugh.gif

Hopefully he was able to learn from the girl and got Precious in his hands, as to extend his life just a little longer.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

He's probably putting the lotion in the bucket.

laugh.gif

Hopefully he was able to learn from the girl and got Precious in his hands, as to extend his life just a little longer.

Why not just send pizza's to the house? Then if you hear of a dead delivery guy.....we will know why. OP still actin like a girl about this though
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Why not just send pizza's to the house? Then if you hear of a dead delivery guy.....we will know why. OP still actin like a girl about this though
eyes.gif

-The Juice

I say RIP to OP.

He probably got himself & his boys into some Saw *&@* & Fell right into one of Jigsaw's games *Sad face*

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif

-The Juice

Elaborate please

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eyes.gif

-The Juice

Elaborate please

I say RIP to OP.

He probably got himself & his boys into some Saw *&@* & Fell right into one of Jigsaw's games *Sad face*

2h3zqdk.jpg

I'm waiting for my drunk friend to upload the pics off his digital camera all I had was that cell pic of the street its on. We parked in front of the driveway and my friends got out and took pics of the driveway and whatever else they took I stayed in the car ready to roll out lol

2h3zqdk.jpg

I'm waiting for my drunk friend to upload the pics off his digital camera all I had was that cell pic of the street its on. We parked in front of the driveway and my friends got out and took pics of the driveway and whatever else they took I stayed in the car ready to roll out lol

Back
Top Bottom