Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

I voted.

And yea, whoever stole all the info and pics posted up on here and took it to bodybuilding is a thief. I mean atleast give credit where credit is due. Dude copied what I wrote verbatim and passed it off as his own.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

@ OP
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

kidoopz wrote:
Fade On You wrote:
Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Cragmatic wrote:
thytkerjobs wrote:
Finally something happened in this thread.
pimp.gif
RSkiver - voted.
OP /yourself

Are you comfortable with where you are going in the afterlife?

funny+cow.jpg

I damn near spit out my water
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
.. Thats like a Perfect stoneface for that comment hahhaa

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

more info on this place???

you made the whole trip for just the pic of the sign? info on whats at the end of the road?

OP go back and spray paint NT on sign. Or go back and go down road and get video footage. Only 2 ways to salvedge the thread.

OP go back and spray paint NT on sign. Or go back and go down road and get video footage. Only 2 ways to salvedge the thread.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
roll.gif
roll.gif

I KNOW WHO!
definitely not you!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Mannnnnnnnnn shut your pansy +#+ up. First its "i cant get no one to go with me" then its "im working" "tomorrow im working" "this weekend im working i cant" "my homie wont come" "my cars broke" son your a ##!+#. No wonder you have all these girl problems dont no @@$++ wanna be with a dude with no backbone, jellyfish.

And good job RSkiver, i voted for your can. Good luck!!

eek.gif

roll.gif

how you get finished off with a Drake/Big Sean punchline?

Ummm so is this over then? I thoought we wanted to find out what was going on there. All we wanted was a pic of the sign?

OP is nowhere to be seen. Dude just wanted votes.a This didn't end like it was supposed to.

Looking at the Bing map theres some very interesting stuff at the end of that road. Who said something about the cults in the area?

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Ummm so is this over then? I thoought we wanted to find out what was going on there. All we wanted was a pic of the sign?

OP is nowhere to be seen. Dude just wanted votes.a This didn't end like it was supposed to.

Looking at the Bing map theres some very interesting stuff at the end of that road. Who said something about the cults in the area?

BeatDeadHorse.gif

man, dont u guys have the MW2 NVGs? someone use those so u can see if anyone is coming and get closer to the house!! lol

Back
Top Bottom