Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Finally something happened in this thread.
pimp.gif
RSkiver - voted.
OP /yourself

Are you comfortable with where you are going in the afterlife?

funny+cow.jpg

I damn near spit out my water
roll.gif

if we can get pics of NT spray painted on that sign this will go also as a thread of the year candidate

if we can get pics of NT spray painted on that sign this will go also as a thread of the year candidate

Someone needs to go past the sign and gives us a video

Someone needs to go past the sign and gives us a video

All you guys wanted was a pic of the sign.... SMH If Crag or I would have just came back with pics of the sign.... Where's the dudes coming in talking about wack investigation skills and all that other @#$%

All you guys wanted was a pic of the sign.... SMH If Crag or I would have just came back with pics of the sign.... Where's the dudes coming in talking about wack investigation skills and all that other @#$%

I'll tell you guys what.... if Dirty comes up in here and calls me a B and gives me the same grief everyone else is.. I'll retire this s/n
smile.gif

I'll tell you guys what.... if Dirty comes up in here and calls me a B and gives me the same grief everyone else is.. I'll retire this s/n
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

smile.gif

Oh really? Someone cue in Dirty into this thread ASAP!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom