Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

BTW when I go, I will be taking this sign with me, it has potential to be the greatest college bachleor pad's decor of all time.

Ima put baby powder on my hands and slap the S outta u Jerry if u don't stop spelling words wrong, we all know you a damn low life troll. how you spell most of the words wright (puns intended) but always have at least one dumb word misspelled for the LULz. you lame bro and you think you doing it? I don't think so. so stop your BS and start spelling the damn words right cause we all know u faking it. as a matter of fact your not even a good asset to NT and should be banned for the dumb Replies that you always have for each and every single thread you comment on.

LOL.

Ima put baby powder on my hands and slap the S outta u Jerry if u don't stop spelling words wrong, we all know you a damn low life troll. how you spell most of the words wright (puns intended) but always have at least one dumb word misspelled for the LULz. you lame bro and you think you doing it? I don't think so. so stop your BS and start spelling the damn words right cause we all know u faking it. as a matter of fact your not even a good asset to NT and should be banned for the dumb Replies that you always have for each and every single thread you comment on.

LOL.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Seriously dude? All you do is whine & complain all the *!)@ time! The sports thread is where you should stay.

roll.gif
you're clearly perturbed. 

I think I'll go wherever I want on here, and you're one to talk about sports... how about I keep posting there and you keep your nonsense out of S&T

Originally Posted by RoOk

Seriously dude? All you do is whine & complain all the *!)@ time! The sports thread is where you should stay.

roll.gif
you're clearly perturbed. 

I think I'll go wherever I want on here, and you're one to talk about sports... how about I keep posting there and you keep your nonsense out of S&T

ayo ali if we go I'm not whipping the accord or your car lol. Who in the area has a fast black whip. We need 1) Teflon Vest 2) Good Slr camera 3) night vision goggles from that army hillbilly store in portage, 4) hummus 5) cell phones that get service in sparta.

ayo ali if we go I'm not whipping the accord or your car lol. Who in the area has a fast black whip. We need 1) Teflon Vest 2) Good Slr camera 3) night vision goggles from that army hillbilly store in portage, 4) hummus 5) cell phones that get service in sparta.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

BTW when I go, I will be taking this sign with me, it has potential to be the greatest college bachleor pad's decor of all time.

You really gonna go??! You need to go tonight!

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

You really gonna go??! You need to go tonight!

You gonna roll w/ Cragmatic, what about you Onlyjays, NT Michigan-Militia where ya'll at? Let's show em how the westside of the state does things!

Tonight probably wont be happenin I have a lot goin on but my bro is coming into town from UM tomorrow so me and him are plannin on goin up together.

You gonna roll w/ Cragmatic, what about you Onlyjays, NT Michigan-Militia where ya'll at? Let's show em how the westside of the state does things!

Tonight probably wont be happenin I have a lot goin on but my bro is coming into town from UM tomorrow so me and him are plannin on goin up together.

I asked my boy about this place and he said it was the Michigan militia and they are no longer there.

I asked my boy about this place and he said it was the Michigan militia and they are no longer there.

Im pretty sure hes trying to get people toghether for this weekend. How many hillbillies at said compound?

Im pretty sure hes trying to get people toghether for this weekend. How many hillbillies at said compound?

Ok so, hes a hillbilly, he has boobytraps, watch tower.. hes going to have some type of dogs. If we walk around and try to get that sign what do we do about the dogs and or other beasts

Ok so, hes a hillbilly, he has boobytraps, watch tower.. hes going to have some type of dogs. If we walk around and try to get that sign what do we do about the dogs and or other beasts

Back
Top Bottom