can u actually call the 6 ring the 6 ring ?

just another way to get money...but i havent seen the inner bootie from the VII yet but by the way it looks i think it's in there

why would they make a body style like the dubzero and they just could of made a body style off the 7that would of been soo much better with

do the 8 velcro straps have any purpose on these shoes? This shoe already sucks but if there are velcro straps that dont strap anything that just takes it to anew level of bad IMO

Originally Posted by veGAtts

do the 8 velcro straps have any purpose on these shoes? This shoe already sucks but if there are velcro straps that dont strap anything that just takes it to a new level of bad IMO

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by veGAtts

do the 8 velcro straps have any purpose on these shoes? This shoe already sucks but if there are velcro straps that dont strap anything that just takes it to a new level of bad IMO
nope

threadstarter probably can't wait for these to release. Knows nothing about MJ, pure hypebeast.

who cares what you call them they are ugly. Not like grow on you later ugly. Like never buy, no colorway makes them look better, laugh at people wearing themugly.

so people have hipped ya to game. the 14 is on the 6 rings. give JB some credit. they do know what they are doing believe it or not

Originally Posted by sickickz23

threadstarter probably can't wait for these to release. Knows nothing about MJ, pure hypebeast.
yea Im waiting for this piece of s%$T to come out right the reason why I asked the question because I wasnt sure about somestuff so next time get yourfax straight
mad.gif

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Originally Posted by 1and12

So there are 7 shoe parts /features in the 6rings?

6: Heel pull tab
7: Huarahce innersleeve and side perforations
8: Lace loop, arch design, tongue logo

11: Patent rand and lace loops
12: TWO 3 and top lace hole
13: Midsole, hidden lacing system
14: Toe Box design, Jumpman on the toe, hidden lacing system

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

I was doing some research on the Jordan 6 ring and I was looking at it and if I am correct MJ did win a ring with the XIV right? so where is the par from the Air Jordan XIV on the Jordan 6 ring its more like 5 ring Mods lock if wrong

the only part i see that has the xiv is the jumpman as the toe lol

yo i swear that huarache inner sleeve was on on the VIII's too, but whatever if yall wanna count that as part of the VII's thing cool. i personallylike the VII inspired tongue on the cool grey kids 6rings. and there are J's in 2K8(the Stealth Orange VIII's and i think the all black XV's eventho the tongue is jacked up)

yes it is seven shoes he wore during the playoffs...but no matter how many different shoes he wore its still 6 RINGS that he won...not 6 SHOES

Back
Top Bottom