can u actually call the 6 ring the 6 ring ?

XIV above toebox (jumpman logo) Duh!
nerd.gif

air jordan 6-lacelock on laces, heel loop
air jordan 7-hurache style inner sock
air jordan 8-straps and tounge logo
air jordan 11-shiloete upper
air jordan 12-two3 on tounge and metal lace loops
air jordan 13 -outsole
air jordan 14- jumpman on toebox

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

they're disrespectful to the xi's imo. u kno cats are rockin em as if they are b/red xis.
roll.gif
truer words have never been spoken! dudes rockin em likethe the XI's, but i will say these things do look mad cute on girls

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

they're disrespectful to the xi's imo. u kno cats are rockin em as if they are b/red xis.
roll.gif
truer words have never been spoken! dudes rockin em like the the XI's, but i will say these things do look mad cute on girls

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

just another way to get money...but i havent seen the inner bootie from the VII yet but by the way it looks i think it's in there

EVERYTHING THEY RELEASE IS ANOTHER WAY TO GET MONEY, so that goes without sayin. I LOVE THE 6 RINGS even though i dont own a pair

listen registered user they are a good quality and comfortable shoe..... dont just make your eighth post look stupid, and dont even come back at me with thisis your new sn your other one was banned... just keep your opinions to yourself

FIRST OF ALL THERES 7 SHOES IN THE 6 RINGS SO EVEN IF IT DIDNT HAVE THE 14S IN THEM (WHICH IT DOES) IT WILL STILL BE CALLED THE SIX RINGS...THE NUMBER OF SHOESARE NOT WHAT GIVES THE SHOE ITS NAME, ITS THE NUMBER OF CHAMP RINGS...
DO MORE RESEARCH NEXT TIME

Man what I coulda done with That combo of jordan #'s.. Shame JB for making another 13/11 hypemonster.

I call them another disgrace of a shoe from JB
indifferent.gif
I think all postsregarding any fusion should not be allowed. Nobody should buy this crap from jb so they actually get the picture and make only real retros or even retro +

Man... you make a very interesting point my fellow kicks head. LMAO. I guess this is the bootleg 6 Rings

Originally Posted by HOVKid

That's the least of the problems with that sneaker.

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

Mods lock if wrong

Lock because the sneaker sucks.
LOL. The Jumpman at the toe is from the XIV. I've been trying to find the VII in the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom