Can we discuss how the (New) West can't lose right now?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He sounds like Roscoe P Coldchain. Rappin $*@ rappers

Blu and Fashawn are way better and sound better vocally.

Can you make claims that are any less incoherent or illogical? Rappin $*@ rapper? what does that mean? What are his similarities with Rosco P. Coldchain? Blu and Fashawn are better, okay you can say that but in what way does that discredit Kendrick's undeniable talent? Just say you ain't feeling him and move on. You're coming off as a joke character right now. I'm almost sure you're messing with us and you got me. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Tangent: I prefer listening to Versis over Blu. He's in CA too. Check him out http://versis.bandcamp.com/

Can you make claims that are any less incoherent or illogical? Rappin $*@ rapper? what does that mean? What are his similarities with Rosco P. Coldchain? Blu and Fashawn are better, okay you can say that but in what way does that discredit Kendrick's undeniable talent? Just say you ain't feeling him and move on. You're coming off as a joke character right now. I'm almost sure you're messing with us and you got me. 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Tangent: I prefer listening to Versis over Blu. He's in CA too. Check him out http://versis.bandcamp.com/

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He sounds like Roscoe P Coldchain. Rappin !*@ rappers

Did you even listen to the songs? You asked for 10 solid pieces from him and the best you can do is reply with 4 stone faces?

Aight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He sounds like Roscoe P Coldchain. Rappin !*@ rappers

Did you even listen to the songs? You asked for 10 solid pieces from him and the best you can do is reply with 4 stone faces?

Aight.
laugh.gif

Blu, Fashawn and Kendrick are the best the West right now

Blu in my opinion is the best MC in the entire hip hop game right now.

nipsey got it as far as the new west is concerned.lyrics,street cred, with the right labels and material he can make +#% happen ...sorta like what "the game" did with g-unit .
lil b is entertaining and has believers so he might have a chance since lyrics dont matter to alotta people anymore.

everybody else NOPE...

im from NYC if that matters...

nipsey got it as far as the new west is concerned.lyrics,street cred, with the right labels and material he can make +#% happen ...sorta like what "the game" did with g-unit .
lil b is entertaining and has believers so he might have a chance since lyrics dont matter to alotta people anymore.

everybody else NOPE...

im from NYC if that matters...

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Am I missing something? What did Blu do to get back on peoples radar?

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Am I missing something? What did Blu do to get back on peoples radar?

This Beat goes too hard, I'm from LA too and the ones I really only listen to are Nipsey, DOM, and Jay Rock, lil bit of Odd Future,Pac Div,and Kendrick Lamar in the mix but not much else

This Beat goes too hard, I'm from LA too and the ones I really only listen to are Nipsey, DOM, and Jay Rock, lil bit of Odd Future,Pac Div,and Kendrick Lamar in the mix but not much else

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Curtains is from the West Coast?
NY originally, but he started rapping out west.

Same goes for TiRon & Kendrick who are both from Chicago originally.

Curtains is from BK and started rapping in BK idk what your talking about fam

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Curtains is from the West Coast?
NY originally, but he started rapping out west.

Same goes for TiRon & Kendrick who are both from Chicago originally.

Curtains is from BK and started rapping in BK idk what your talking about fam

Lovin the west right now. The heart pt. 2 and hiipower are my fav KL songs. Ofwg feelin them too especially Frank Ocean even he though from my city. I just wish Blu would step out of hiding and release some more music besides a beattape. Dom is nice too bit I've been losing interest by comparing everything 25th hour

Lovin the west right now. The heart pt. 2 and hiipower are my fav KL songs. Ofwg feelin them too especially Frank Ocean even he though from my city. I just wish Blu would step out of hiding and release some more music besides a beattape. Dom is nice too bit I've been losing interest by comparing everything 25th hour

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

To be quite fair, its not even the west, its more so just LA...

Uh no. Just because yall are being innovative (sarcasm) with the college rappers right now doesn't mean other #@%* hasn't been poppin in the Bay.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

To be quite fair, its not even the west, its more so just LA...

Uh no. Just because yall are being innovative (sarcasm) with the college rappers right now doesn't mean other #@%* hasn't been poppin in the Bay.

Back
Top Bottom