Can we get a Nike Barrage retro sometime?

I was just talking with my friend (who had the OGs back in 8th grade and i was mad jealous of lol) about shoes that we wished would release and these came up, man the things i would do for a proper retro of the black/white pair and the black/white/blue pair. Anyone else love this shoe, lets talk about it and reminisce. Here are a few pics:
View media item 883099View media item 883098

I been talking to a Nike customer service threw email for awhile, he mention eventually og's shoes from 90's will all be retro'd and finished by 2017-18, some will never see a retro thou, they mostly focused on frontline og's.

frontline means anything that was more popular  back then, like the barry sanders, they keep retroing the wak zoom turfs but will never prolly see a retro of them super zoom turfs or whatever they called, cause they was not that popular as the other zooms thats about to retro, even thou the other zooms look wayyyyyyyy better but thats how it goes.

if the shoe was popular then, expect it soon.

frontline means anything that was more popular  back then, like the barry sanders, they keep retroing the wak zoom turfs but will never prolly see a retro of them super zoom turfs or whatever they called, cause they was not that popular as the other zooms thats about to retro, even thou the other zooms look wayyyyyyyy better but thats how it goes.
if the shoe was popular then, expect it soon.
well when we getting some more penny 4's

you can sign me up for a barrage retro too!

old wdywt pics:
View media item 699349View media item 469649

a retro of the barrage mids, diamond fury mids and trainer marauder mids and id be set for good! pics in my collection thread. all 3 of those were very popular back in 95, but I have no idea what nike considers frontline from what ive seen them retro in the past few years. id love to get 5 min of their time and hand them a short list of exactly what to retro over the next few years.

Last edited:
for me it would have t be Barrage mids, shake ndestrukts and all white and all black penny1s, those wdywt pics are sick. Talked with a guy who had like 10-15 pairs of the barrages and wouldnt sell me even one of them lol i understand the love but come on you wouldnt miss one pair, oh well gunna have to wait

at this point in the quality stricken years at nike/jb do you really want them released yet? i still want my all white or all black penny 1s to release

These were my first $100 shoe. My pops got em for me for christmas due to the Air more uptempo (my first choice) being sold out in my size.

if u got cake to blow, the all blk pair is on ebay.. never was a fan of these, i like the dark blue ones thou. if these did retro, i'll wait for the clearance rack to get them. but these are ppl grails and i don't blame them, just not my type of *get now* shoe.

the year these released was my fav year for releases ever, well maybe the 3 year span of the year before and the year after are my total fav years

I'd love to see a retro of the black/white's. I have a feeling that they'd instantly go on sale just like the Mission's too.

you can sign me up for a barrage retro too!

old wdywt pics:

a retro of the barrage mids, diamond fury mids and trainer marauder mids and id be set for good! pics in my collection thread. all 3 of those were very popular back in 95, but I have no idea what nike considers frontline from what ive seen them retro in the past few years. id love to get 5 min of their time and hand them a short list of exactly what to retro over the next few years.
Sheesh

the year these released was my fav year for releases ever, well maybe the 3 year span of the year before and the year after are my total fav years

THIS. I had the Barrage, Mission, Backer MIds. Diamond Turfs came out a few years before that.

But man that was a golden time. From around my 4-8 grade years. So much heat.

Air Max 95 and 96, Jordan XI and XII, Air Trainer 94, Air Max Penny 1 & 2, Veers, all Griffeys sigs were popping.

again, where the hell are these? nike keep retroing all the sneaks i already have from 95-96, except these.

Last edited:
Love the Barrage but I don't see these doing good as a retro honestly. These have outlet status written all over them in todays market.

They would do great if they were reasonably priced

But you know nike wouldnt do that so....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom