Can we get a NT list of "Girl Cars"?

Anything w automatic transmission, incl "tiptronic" and similar gimmicks (exception to dsg, smg, etc)

everything but a Chevy or Cadillac.
1t0mq9.jpg

A lot of stupid posts in this thread. Not sure if srs or trolling. But then again, "girl" cars are subjective. I guess it depends where you are geographically as some women have different tastes, influences and needs. Where I come from, most women lean towards Honda Civics, non-Wrangler Jeeps, CRVs and Jettas/GTIs.

If you want to get factual, here is AutoGuide's top ten cars with the highest average of women buyers in the US:

Jeep Compass
Nissan Juke
Toyota Rav4
Honda CRV
Hyundai Tucson
Toyota Matrix
VW Beetle
VW Eos
Nissan Rogue
Volvo S40

The Volvo being number 1, has almost 60% in their client base that are women.

I used to own a 335i. I have driven the E90 M3 numerous times around. They are amazing vehicles (If they are working. I had to fix mine a lot). In terms of performance, they aren't women's cars IMO. And you somewhat need to be mechanically inclined to own one if it's not under warranty. The average woman I see that drives one, appears to be wealthy or it isn't hers, but that's just me. The average man who buys one either is mechanically inclined or has deep pockets to fix it. OR...you may be on NT.

3 series (yeah i said it!!)

passat

rogue

murano

lexus RX

corolla

camry

civic

camaro, its just too damn sleek

benz CLA
benz C class
benz GLK
benz R class (dont even get me started)

Range sport
land rover

Porsche Cayenne (ever drove one?... mad girly!) actually, ive only seen females drive it in NYC

chevy suburban...even the name implies it is designed for soccer moms. 

Last edited:
chevy suburban...even the name implies it is designed for soccer moms. 

watch your mouth!!..:rofl:

i had a '99... 2500 at that... nothing girly about it... it screamed fat bearded man...

at the car show in NYC its ONLY fat bearded men checking out that truck... like a line AROUND the damn section

Anything w automatic transmission, incl "tiptronic" and similar gimmicks (exception to dsg, smg, etc)

:lol:
View media item 838876
Some of the fastest cars/luxurious cars in the world only come in automatic or semi-automatic transmission.

Mercedes Benz McLaren SLR
Ferrari Enzo
Lamborghini Aventador
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Rolls Royce Ghost
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Jag F Type

etc... I could be wrong, but as far as I know, these cars don't come in a truly manual transmission.

wouldn't say "girl" cars....

but definitely not MAN cars:

anything kia
anything hundai
anything scion
Modified Hondas
Modified toyotas
2 door altima
mini anything
3 series (M3 has a valid pass)
1 series
X1
X3
C class
CLA
CLK
SLK
E Coupe on the border man, **** is petit as hell
A4
TT
stangs with a V6
non-hemi charger
Ford Fusion
Prius
BRZ
BOXTER
any minivan

obviously my opinion, all very nice cars but nothing manish about em.

simply put every car has a personality......many things go into into a cars perosna; performance, styling, history, target market, prestige etc...

View media item 383037

Last edited:
:lol:
View media item 838876
Some of the fastest cars/luxurious cars in the world only come in automatic or semi-automatic transmission.

Mercedes Benz McLaren SLR
Ferrari Enzo
Lamborghini Aventador
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Rolls Royce Ghost
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Jag F Type

etc... I could be wrong, but as far as I know, these cars don't come in a truly manual transmission.

They don't because 99% of the rich idiots who buy those cars would blow the ****** or burn the clutch because they have NO idea about shifting a high performance car such as the 1's stated. Essentially you need 2 balls to drive those cars with a manual clutch.

Kia isn't feminine, it's just pobre

If you give your kids a lunchables for lunch, you probably have a Kia

Last edited:
Haven't seen my car listed once. #Team370Z :pimp:

:rofl: at some of y'all getting heated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom